FedEx Threat Awareness Coordinator Interview Questions

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Threat Awareness Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in June 2013.

Interview

I sent my resume to FedEx for their advertised Threat Awareness Coordinator Position advertised.

FedEx sent me an email asking me to call them to set-up an interview.

They ask for your date of birth before they book your flight to Memphis, TN.

No problems with the pre-paid airline tickets.

FedEx booked us in the DoubleTree Hilton in Memphis.

If you arrive after 9:30 pm you will have to pay for a taxicab to get to the hotel from the airport. No hotel courtesy van available after 9:30 pm.

Cab fare is about $3.00 per mile and it’s just less than 10 miles from the airport to the hotel ($27.00 plus tip).

I had to put $106.00 on my credit card to stay at the hotel because the hotel staff said FedEx was not paying for the hotel room.

The person at FedEx that schedule the interview says they would get the hotel charges reversed on my credit card.

I haven’t received an email from my credit card company yet that $106.00 charge for the hotel is reversed.

I hope FedEx will reimburse me for the cab fares and meals that I submitted to them.

Hotel Van will not take you to FedEx where the interview is because it is more than 3 miles.

You will have to pay for another cab to the interview. It was more than $3.00 per mile and just less than 10 miles from the hotel to the interview location ($35.00 plus tip. $40.00 total).

The interview is with a 3-panel interview.

They asked for my Social Security number before the interview.

They seldom make eye contact with you during the interview because they are reading their questions from a piece of paper in front of them and writing your answers on that piece of paper.

Questions were difficult to hear sometimes because they were talking to the table.

All of the questions are “what kind of employee would you be.”

When they asked me if I had any question at the end of the interview they were unprepared and struggled with answering my questions.

Some of my questions were “is someone in this position now, why is he leaving, why did you call me in for an interview.”

FedEx did provide me transportation from the interview to the airport when I asked the person that scheduled the interview if she would help me get to the airport.

Interview panel didn’t offer transportation to the airport.

I emailed FedEx the next day saying I was not interested in their position.

Interview Questions

• Interested in only what kind of employee would you be. Would you fit into our corporate culture.   Answer Question