FedSolutions

Interviews for Top Jobs at FedSolutions

Tier I Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at FedSolutions in February 2014.

Regular Interview Process. Nothing special. Questions about my previous job experience. Why I left my old job. What is my family status. Where do I see myself in next 5 years.

Interview Questions

I got an offer only 30K

Junior Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FedSolutions in May 2013.

Saw the post on a job website, forwarded over resume. FedSolutions looked it over and scheduled a time for a skype interview (I was a few states away). Total of 2 interviews, second one was mostly a formality to discuss everything. I skyped with a few members of the technical team, from all three tiers - one, two three - trying to get a feel for what prior experience I had, how much I knew about servers, networking, etc.

Interview Questions
    • A question about what might have caused a particular bounceback   Answer Question