Fedcap Rehabilitation Services

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fedcap Rehabilitation Services

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fedcap Rehabilitation Services.

If you do not have any prior training or experience, they will take care that and train you then provide job placements. Questions: Why do you want to become a Home Health Aide, tell us about yourself, previous jobs, education level.

Interview Questions
    • Just regular questions, for example, tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fedcap Rehabilitation Services in March 2014.

Go in and sit. Have full brief and orientation about latest job offering. Then private one on interview

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Fedcap Rehabilitation Services in June 2012.

The hiring process is very long , The position I applied for took them 3 months to contact me for a job offer.The interview was pretty average and laid back .

Interview Questions
    • The questions are pretty basic and usual questions asked during any interview.I believe the interview is based of the vibes you give off to the person that is interviewing you   Answer Question