Federal Government

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Federal Government.

Interview Details – I had no real interview because the manager already knew me. Nepotism is rampant in military civil service hiring - if you don't know someone and/or are retiring from the military, it's very difficult to get a job.

Interview Question – The red tape involved in getting a government job is horrendous. It takes months.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Washington, DC

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Federal Government in May 2008.

Interview Details – Typical interview questions such as my background, my career interests, my personal interests, my family situation, my prior work experience, my academic record, my hour requirements and my salary requirements. Typical interview questions such as my background, my career interests, my personal interests, my family situation, my prior work experience, my academic record, my hour requirements and my salary requirements.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Federal Government

Worked for Federal Government? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Federal Government Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Federal Government employees and interview candidates.