Federal Government Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Federal Government.

I had no real interview because the manager already knew me. Nepotism is rampant in military civil service hiring - if you don't know someone and/or are retiring from the military, it's very difficult to get a job.

Interview Questions
  • The red tape involved in getting a government job is horrendous. It takes months.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Federal Government

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Federal Government in May 2008.

Typical interview questions such as my background, my career interests, my personal interests, my family situation, my prior work experience, my academic record, my hour requirements and my salary requirements. Typical interview questions such as my background, my career interests, my personal interests, my family situation, my prior work experience, my academic record, my hour requirements and my salary requirements.

Interview Questions

Worked for Federal Government? Contribute to the Community!