Federal Government

Relevance Date Difficulty

Budget Analyst Interview

Budget Analyst
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Federal Government in June 2012.

Interview Details – 1 initial phone interview followed by another phone interview three days later by a panel of 3 people. I felt that I did well but wasn't offered the job. For out of state people be willing to talk about how you would be willing to move ASAP.

Typical Questions were asked. A lot about writing and your writing style.

Interview Question – What's the one thing you would improve about your writing?   View Answer

Budget Analyst Interview

Budget Analyst
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Federal Government in November 2008.

Interview Details – Hiring manager already had all of my paperwork reveiwed before the 1 on 1 interview process. The manager was already familiar with my work since I worked with him in a previous position.

Interview Question – Describe your weaknesses.   View Answer

Worked for Federal Government? Contribute to the Community!