Federal Government Supervisory Auditor Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Supervisory Information Assurance Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quantico, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Federal Government (Quantico, VA) in November 2009.

Interview

All in all, it went well. I was greeted and escorted to a conference room where I was to make a presentation to a panel. During the presentation, as well as following, I was asked multiple questions relating to the statistics I presented and the policies I described. Several questions dealt with interpretation of the policies I would be required to enforce and how I thought they would be received. Discussion also centered around "personal use of company equipment", which is often "code" for either inappropriate use or misuse.

Interview Questions

• Decribe in your own words how you would deal with the discovered misuse or inappropriate use of company assets.   Answer Question
    • Describe your experiences with policy enforcement and their affect upon moral.   1 Answer