Federal Government Paralegal Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2015

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Federal Government (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Situational questions asking for examples of what you did in the past in this or that type of situation. Basic questions about your years of experience handling basic administrative tasks. Not much about actual law or legal issues. Met with two members of the office who ran through a list of questions and took notes on what I said. The general atmosphere was friendly and laid back. They offered to set up a skype interview at first but I said that I would rather come in and meet them face to face. The whole interview lasted about an hour or two. I didn't get the impression that the interview really mattered a great deal. The qualification that really matters probably depends on the hiring manager, but they won't tell you what they are really looking for upfront because there are so many HR requirements that they have to get through first.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation in which a co-worker repeatedly makes a similar mistake in his or her work and you are not this person's supervisor. (wording was something like this)   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Federal Government

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Federal Government (Washington, DC) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview was fine. I was questioned by two interviewers who were very laid back. They did not ask me many questions. I was a little uncomfortable because i was nervous.

Interview Questions