Federal Government

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Federal Government in September 2010.

Interview Details – Recruiting process, recruiter steps you through the entire process until you're in your job. They even picked you up at home and also took you to the airport. There were tests that were given, to include a 200 multiple choice test, a drug test, and medical test.

Interview Question – Having been in the position for 10+ years and then have to run an entire different program without any formal training.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Federal Government in April 2010.

Interview Details – The entire process is long and drawn out. The electronic application with specific KSA is always a pain to remit. After the closing I didnt hear anything for about 3 months. Then was told to interview on the phone. After that I was offered the job but went back and forth with HR about starting salary at least 7 times. The hiring manager had to interviene as HR was constantly tring to offer less that what I though was agreeded upon.

Interview Question – Describle my adhearments to the core values of the organization.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – All pay is negotible, the benifits are not.

Very Difficult Interview

Washington, DC

The process took a day - interviewed at Federal Government in January 2010.

Interview Details – interviewed by incompetent manager who had no business speaking with people, much less as a manager.

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Federal Government in February 2010.

Interview Details – 3 person panel, 6 questions per person, all questions came from application qualifications.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – No relocation funds.

Interview Details – Conversation

Interview Questions

Worked for Federal Government? Contribute to the Community!