Federal Government Program Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Program Manager Interview

Interview

It was a long process between submitting application, communcication on status, interview and hiring. Five person interview team with each person asking a different question in succession. Technical and EEO participants.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

long

Other Interview Reviews for Federal Government

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Federal Government (Washington, DC) in September 2010.

Interview

Recruiting process, recruiter steps you through the entire process until you're in your job. They even picked you up at home and also took you to the airport. There were tests that were given, to include a 200 multiple choice test, a drug test, and medical test.

Interview Questions

• Having been in the position for 10+ years and then have to run an entire different program without any formal training.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Federal Government (Washington, DC) in April 2010.

Interview

The entire process is long and drawn out. The electronic application with specific KSA is always a pain to remit. After the closing I didnt hear anything for about 3 months. Then was told to interview on the phone. After that I was offered the job but went back and forth with HR about starting salary at least 7 times. The hiring manager had to interviene as HR was constantly tring to offer less that what I though was agreeded upon.

Interview Questions

• Describle my adhearments to the core values of the organization.   1 Answer

Negotiation

All pay is negotible, the benifits are not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Federal Government (Atlanta, GA) in February 2010.

Interview

3 person panel, 6 questions per person, all questions came from application qualifications.

No relocation funds.