Federal Government

www.usa.gov

Federal Government Supervisory Information Assurance Officer Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supervisory Information Assurance Officer Interview

Supervisory Information Assurance Officer
Quantico, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Federal Government in November 2009.

Interview Details – All in all, it went well. I was greeted and escorted to a conference room where I was to make a presentation to a panel. During the presentation, as well as following, I was asked multiple questions relating to the statistics I presented and the policies I described. Several questions dealt with interpretation of the policies I would be required to enforce and how I thought they would be received. Discussion also centered around "personal use of company equipment", which is often "code" for either inappropriate use or misuse.

Interview Questions

• Decribe in your own words how you would deal with the discovered misuse or inappropriate use of company assets.   Answer Question
  • Describe your experiences with policy enforcement and their affect upon moral.   View Answer

Worked for Federal Government? Contribute to the Community!