Federal Government
www.usa.gov Washington, DC 1000 to 5000 Employees

Federal Government Supervisory Information Assurance Officer Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supervisory Information Assurance Officer Interview

Supervisory Information Assurance Officer
Quantico, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Federal Government in November 2009.

Interview Details – All in all, it went well. I was greeted and escorted to a conference room where I was to make a presentation to a panel. During the presentation, as well as following, I was asked multiple questions relating to the statistics I presented and the policies I described. Several questions dealt with interpretation of the policies I would be required to enforce and how I thought they would be received. Discussion also centered around "personal use of company equipment", which is often "code" for either inappropriate use or misuse.

Interview Questions

• Decribe in your own words how you would deal with the discovered misuse or inappropriate use of company assets.   Answer Question
  • Describe your experiences with policy enforcement and their affect upon moral.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Federal Government

Worked for Federal Government? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Federal Government Supervisory Information Assurance Officer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Federal Government employees and interview candidates.