Federal-Mogul Applications Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Manufacturing Engineer (3)
- Operations Supervisor (2)
- Engineering (1)
- Commodity Manager (1)
- Manager (1)
- Area Operations Supervisor (1)
- Mechanical Engineering Internship (1)
- Advanced Purchasing Buyer (1)
- Cell Operator (1)
- Applications Engineer (1)
- Human Resources Representative (1)
- Finance (1)
- Electrical Engineer (1)
- Production (1)
- Product Design Engineer (1)
- Project Manager (1)
Applications Engineer Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Federal-Mogul in October 2011.
Interview Details – I found this job through my personal network. Called a past colleague, let him know I was in job search mode and he helped me make the connection. Interviewing process was informal but typical. Interviewed with the hiring manager and director followed by an interview with HR director.
Interview Question – Typical HR questions like ... tell me about yourself, what's your greatest weakness, etc. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – They didn't budge on the salary offer but I did get a signing bonus thrown in.