Federal-Mogul Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2015

2.5

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manitowoc, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Federal-Mogul (Manitowoc, WI) in May 2011.

Interview

5 individual, ~30 minute meetings with engineering staff. Mostly general questions, going over resume and the purpose of the last two were more for me to ask my own questions. Interviewers were visibly happy when I brought up prior foundry experience. Since this was an internship position, I made sure to stress enthusiasm and willingness to learn in every meeting.

Interview Questions

• Describe, in as much detail as you can, how an internal combustion engine works.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Federal-Mogul

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Federal-Mogul in September 2010.

Interview

Interview was rather straightforward, mostly behavioral questions and some talking through your resume. I talked to 2 people in the interview: one HR and an engineer. They pretty much asked questions off a piece of paper, with some follow-up based on your responses.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that there were difficulties in a group.   Answer Question