Federal-Mogul

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Supervisor Interview

Operations Supervisor
Skokie, IL

I interviewed at Federal-Mogul in July 2011.

Interview Details – Detailed and straight to the point

Interview Question – What issues do you see with the current process and what can you do to improve it.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Advanced Purchasing Buyer Interview

Advanced Purchasing Buyer
Southfield, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Federal-Mogul in February 2012.

Interview Details – HR and Director, whom the position reports interviewed me. Very casual and easy interview, they were both extremely nice. In fact it's not that I didn't get the position or did get the position, I'm just waiting to hear back. The interview was scheduled for 1 hour but I was done in 35 minutes. I know they were interested, they called 4 hours after I applied.

Interview Question – Tell me about your MS in BTM?   View Answer

Commodity Manager Interview

Commodity Manager
Southfield, MI

The process took a day - interviewed at Federal-Mogul in June 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process was great however, job was put on hold due to budget issues. Very disappointed

Interview Question – Nothing all questions have always been aligned with expected responsibilities   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Finance Interview

Finance
Southfield, MI

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Federal-Mogul in May 2009.

Interview Details – Process was rather quick. Submitted my resume online and then went for the interview the following week and got the rejection call about 2 days later.

Interview Question – What are you positives and negatives   Answer Question

Area Operations Supervisor Interview

Area Operations Supervisor

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Federal-Mogul in June 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was challenging and thorough. I first completed a phone interview and then a 1:1 and finally a group interview. Be prepared to speak about your experiences in Lean manufacturing.

Interview Question – How have you handle disseminating information from the top that would not be well received?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes I listed what I was expecting and accepted their matching offer.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Electrical Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Federal-Mogul in March 2011.

Interview Details – Asked if I am familiar with micro controller for acdc motor.
Mostly behavior questions.

Interview Question – Describe how micro controller works   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Federal-Mogul in September 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was rather straightforward, mostly behavioral questions and some talking through your resume. I talked to 2 people in the interview: one HR and an engineer. They pretty much asked questions off a piece of paper, with some follow-up based on your responses.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that there were difficulties in a group.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Federal-Mogul in March 2010.

Interview Details – very quick and easy

Interview Questions

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Federal-Mogul in May 2008.

Interview Details – several phone interviews. On site face to face interviews with several current people in the position and the upper management. Tour of the facility and diescription to the products and processing lines I would be responsible for. Overall, the process from initial contact to job offer was relatively short ( 1 week).