Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Federal-Mogul
- Manufacturing Engineer (5)
- Mechanical Engineering (2)
- Operations Supervisor (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Commodity Manager (1)
- Manager (1)
- Area Operations Supervisor (1)
- Mechanical Engineering Internship (1)
- Advanced Purchasing Buyer (1)
- Cell Operator (1)
- Manufacturing Engineer Rotational Development Program (1)
- Program Technology (Europe) (1)
- Applications Engineer (1)
- Human Resources Representative (1)
- Finance (1)
- Human Resources Generalist (1)
- Electrical Engineer (1)
- Production (1)
- Product Design Engineer (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Controls Engineer (1)
Manufacturing Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Federal-Mogul.
Typical to any interview. The basic questions were all asked by the HR screener. The in-person interview was very unorganized and didn't have a plan. There was a lot of just looking at my resume and searching for things to ask. I recommend being equally prepared for potential candidates as the candidates are expected to be.
- What experience do you bring? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Federal-Mogul
Manufacturing Engineer InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Federal-Mogul (Van Wert, OH) in March 2015.
applied for rotational program, got call with in 2 days fro setting up phone interview. then setup the interview with hiring manager, had interview with hiring and got reply by month or so.
- overview of resume and why interested in position 1 Answer
Manufacturing Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Federal-Mogul.
Two rounds of interviews. Inital phone screen then in-person interview
- N/A Answer Question
Manufacturing Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
interviewed at Federal-Mogul (South Bend, IN) in November 2012.
Phone then in person
Manufacturing Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Federal-Mogul (Blacksburg, VA).
Engineering Manager, HR, Plant Mgr. Plant tour, product review
- None. They were not even using SPC when I interviewed with them in the j early 1980s. They needed to come up to industry standard and start to set the standard. I had been using SPC with TRW Inc. for years before interviewing with F-M. When they canned me after I was released to go back to work after having cancer, they were an industry leader in engine bearing manufacturing. Answer Question
Offer before I left. They know an Engineer when they see one.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review