Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago

Updated Nov 20, 2014

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in April 2014.

Applied online then received a phone call to set up a phone screen. After the phone screen, there was an in person interview with two individuals (a member of HR and my now-boss). Most communication was done through email- the longest part was waiting for the background check and drug screen results to go through.

Interview Questions
  • When working in a team environment, what has been your biggest weakness? How do you deal with it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.

Pretty easy interviewing process. Applied online and was contacted for an interview about 2 weeks later. One round, 50 min interview with the manager of the group and the group lead, who were very nice and warm throughout the interview. Mostly behavioral questions, the most technical that it got were questions about my work experience, but no questions that didn't come straight from my resume.

Intern Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in April 2011.

Had 2 phone interviews. Both of the interviews were mainly behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in February 2010.

Was called in to be considered for IT intern position. Had basic 30 minute interview with HR. Later met with IT manager whom I'd be reporting to to discuss the position and my qualifications for 30 minutes. Overall, process was fairly informal and comfortable. Correspondence and offer made within 10 days with a week window to accept.