Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.

Interview Details – Pretty easy interviewing process. Applied online and was contacted for an interview about 2 weeks later. One round, 50 min interview with the manager of the group and the group lead, who were very nice and warm throughout the interview. Mostly behavioral questions, the most technical that it got were questions about my work experience, but no questions that didn't come straight from my resume.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Intern

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in April 2011.

Interview Details – Had 2 phone interviews. Both of the interviews were mainly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in February 2010.

Interview Details – Was called in to be considered for IT intern position. Had basic 30 minute interview with HR. Later met with IT manager whom I'd be reporting to to discuss the position and my qualifications for 30 minutes. Overall, process was fairly informal and comfortable. Correspondence and offer made within 10 days with a week window to accept.

Interview Question – Why the Fed?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago

Worked for Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago employees and interview candidates.