Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
www.minneapolisfed.org Minneapolis, MN 1000 to 5000 Employees

Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis Human Resources Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Human Resources Coordinator
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis in May 2012.

Interview Details – I got a call two days after applying online. I set up a phone interview for the next day, and I was surprised by how many behavioral questions the recruiter asked me. I was definitely thrown off and not prepared for them. I thought it went poorly but after the interview she set me up to talk to her boss the next day. I was more prepared for that interview and thought it went very well. They told me they would contact me the next week about next steps, but I never heard anything so I'm assuming I won't be moving on.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis Human Resources Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis employees and interview candidates.