Interviews for Top Jobs at Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
- Analyst (1)
- Intern (1)
- Accounting Analyst (1)
- Securities Analyst (1)
- Research Intern (1)
- Network Engineer (1)
- Database Administrator (1)
- Facilities Manager Intern (1)
- Market and Liquidity Risk Management Specialist (1)
- Retail Risk Analyst Internship (1)
- Reports Analyst C (1)
Research Intern Interview
The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in April 2010.
Interview in person at the Bank. There is a lot of security getting into the building but the research department is friendly. I had 3 interviews. 2 in the research department and one with HR. The research department asks about your future plans and is resume based. Then they focus a lot of research and to figure out if you have experience with the software they use. HR was an easy interview.
- Explain your past research. Answer Question