Federated Insurance

Federated Insurance Marketing Representative Interview Questions

4.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Representative Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Federated Insurance.

These people reward their employees graciously. During the interview process, they are heavy on personality expectations and testing you to get a feel for what you represent or bring to the company. They love self-driven people.

Other Interview Reviews for Federated Insurance

Marketing Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Federated Insurance in March 2014.

I only went through the very beginning of their hiring process. Their district manager found my resume online and contacted me about the position. After the initial phone call, which was really more of an information session than an interview, he had me take a very lengthy personality test. The results came back favorable and an interview was scheduled with the district and regional managers. Again, this was somewhat informational. We discussed my background and what I was looking for. I also found out that this was essentially the first of 9 interviews they do before hiring someone. The last 3 interviews they conduct with you and your spouse, something I found quite odd. The managers I had contact with were both very personable, professional, and I could tell they genuinely cared about their employees. However, I found their hiring process to be somewhat overbearing and intrusive which highlights that they are looking for an extremely specific kind of person to go to work for them.

Interview Questions
    • Requiring three interviews with the candidate and their spouse and asking to check my credit before a job offer was made.   Answer Question

Marketing Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Federated Insurance.

Very long hiring process to ensure the candidate can handle the pressures of the job. Significant others are brought to final interviews. Initial interview, ride along, dinner with immediate manager and your spouse, interview with regional manager and your spouse, interview with director and your spouse.

Interview Questions
    • Reviewed college transcripts or resume and found most glaring weakness. Made individual sell manager on why they should ignore this weakness and still consider you as a candidate.   Answer Question

Marketing Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Federated Insurance in November 2011.

Long.