Fedex Express

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fedex Express in December 2009.

Interview Details – Received a call, initial meeting with hiring manager and MD of sales. Then an assessment of your sales and behavioral attributes. Panel interview with 2 sales manager and an H.R. representative.

Interview Question – Overall very easy and you need to come prepared, need to give a presentation on how you would be successful as an Account Executive. Why should we hire you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated for more salary and they came half way. Right now they won't hire sales reps from the industry as they want to pay less and hire from outside the industry.

Account Executive

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fedex Express in January 2010.

Interview Details – Behaviour questions, how did you manage to deal with a situation. Examples of past success and how one might have landed an account.

Interview Question – I did not the interview difficult, you have to come prepared. Typical behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary due to my past experiance

Very Difficult Interview

Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Fedex Express in December 2007.

Interview Details – It was a long & complicated interview process. We had many rounds to go through and many steps. Firstly we interview about candidate's experiences and profile, next we interview about job planning, then we have a very hard test. If you pass the test, then we will have the next interview about salary & other requirements. Fortunately, the interviewers are nice and friendly. They work in professional ways so you will not feel so nervous about what's happening next.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – We can negotiate about salary only. You should consider about your current salary before asking for the expected one.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fedex Express

Worked for Fedex Express? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fedex Express Account Executive interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fedex Express employees and interview candidates.