Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fedex Express
- Package Handler (15)
- Courier (15)
- Material Handler (10)
- FT Courier (9)
- Non Dot Package Handler (7)
- Part Time Courier (7)
- Operations Manager (6)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Handler (5)
- Ramp Agent (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Swing Courier (4)
- Senior Business Analyst (3)
- Account Executive (3)
- Inside Sales Representative (3)
- Dispatcher (2)
- Part Time Package Handler (2)
- Part-Time Courier (1)
- Checker Sorter (1)
- Security (1)
- Customer Service (1)
- Customer Service Agent (1)
- Project Engineer (1)
- Graduate Trainee (1)
- Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- Ramp Transport Driver (1)
- Senior Security Specialist (1)
- Senior Service Agent (1)
- Intern (1)
- Senior Strategic Marketing Analyst (1)
Account Executive Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Fedex Express in January 2010.
Behaviour questions, how did you manage to deal with a situation. Examples of past success and how one might have landed an account.
- I did not the interview difficult, you have to come prepared. Typical behavioral questions. Answer Question
The salary due to my past experiance
Other Interview Reviews for Fedex Express
Account Executive InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Fedex Express (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2009.
Received a call, initial meeting with hiring manager and MD of sales. Then an assessment of your sales and behavioral attributes. Panel interview with 2 sales manager and an H.R. representative.
- Overall very easy and you need to come prepared, need to give a presentation on how you would be successful as an Account Executive. Why should we hire you. Answer Question
I negotiated for more salary and they came half way. Right now they won't hire sales reps from the industry as they want to pay less and hire from outside the industry.
Account Executive InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 days – interviewed at Fedex Express in December 2007.
It was a long & complicated interview process. We had many rounds to go through and many steps. Firstly we interview about candidate's experiences and profile, next we interview about job planning, then we have a very hard test. If you pass the test, then we will have the next interview about salary & other requirements. Fortunately, the interviewers are nice and friendly. They work in professional ways so you will not feel so nervous about what's happening next.
We can negotiate about salary only. You should consider about your current salary before asking for the expected one.