Fedex Express Account Executive Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fedex Express in December 2009.

Received a call, initial meeting with hiring manager and MD of sales. Then an assessment of your sales and behavioral attributes. Panel interview with 2 sales manager and an H.R. representative.

Interview Questions
  • Overall very easy and you need to come prepared, need to give a presentation on how you would be successful as an Account Executive. Why should we hire you.   Answer Question
I negotiated for more salary and they came half way. Right now they won't hire sales reps from the industry as they want to pay less and hire from outside the industry.

Other Interview Reviews for Fedex Express

Account Executive Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fedex Express in January 2010.

Behaviour questions, how did you manage to deal with a situation. Examples of past success and how one might have landed an account.

Interview Questions
    • I did not the interview difficult, you have to come prepared. Typical behavioral questions.   Answer Question
    The salary due to my past experiance

Account Executive Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Fedex Express in December 2007.

It was a long & complicated interview process. We had many rounds to go through and many steps. Firstly we interview about candidate's experiences and profile, next we interview about job planning, then we have a very hard test. If you pass the test, then we will have the next interview about salary & other requirements. Fortunately, the interviewers are nice and friendly. They work in professional ways so you will not feel so nervous about what's happening next.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you leave your previous company?   Answer Question
    • If you are accepted to work in our company, what will you do fulfill your duties?   Answer Question
    We can negotiate about salary only. You should consider about your current salary before asking for the expected one.

Worked for Fedex Express? Contribute to the Community!