Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fedex Express
- Package Handler (19)
- Material Handler (16)
- Courier (16)
- Part Time Courier (12)
- Non Dot Package Handler (10)
- FT Courier (10)
- Financial Analyst (8)
- Operations Manager (7)
- Swing Courier (5)
- Handler (5)
- Ramp Agent (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Customer Service Agent (3)
- Part Time Package Handler (3)
- Senior Business Analyst (3)
- Account Executive (3)
- Inside Sales Representative (3)
- Associate Engineer (2)
- Dispatcher (2)
- DOT Handler (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Manager (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Avionics Support Technician (1)
- Delivery Courier (1)
- DOT Courier Part Time (1)
- PM Courier (1)
- Dispacther (1)
- Part Time Courier (DOT) (1)
- Revenue Operations Agent (1)
Customer Service Representative Interview
The process took a week. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Orlando, FL) in June 2011.
Pretty basic interview, 1 on 1..... had a list of common interview questions.
Other Interview Reviews for Fedex Express
Customer Service Representative InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Memphis, TN) in July 2008.
it went well, very easy and fast. The interview consisted primarily on my ability to fit company culture and experience in customer service.
- What dont you like about your previous boss Answer Question
Customer Service Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Taipei (Taiwan)) in July 2012.
Good English saying and words
- The computer test may be the most tricky part Answer Question
Customer Service Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2010.
The company uses behavior based interview. Depending on the job level, classification, there are key words or work experiences in the interview that must be provided to earn points on the score card. In the interview, the candidate may bring with them cue cards to ensure that enough behavioral examples are presented. Attention to details are critical in most questions. Impecable customer experience crutial.
- It is not easy to keep customers satisfied. How did you manage to recuperate a customer from a bad situation or event, and provided a better customer experience for the client? Answer Question