Fedex Express FT Courier Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2015

2.0

FT Courier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview

Called me for interview went smoothly got a call back the next day and was hired after background check and drug test. Was sent to san diego for training for a week

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for Fedex Express

FT Courier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview

Few. If they call you, its mostly a done deal. Jobs are offered on a first come first served. They hired people who had no business working in this physically demanding job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Will you call in if you are sick or can't make it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You get what they offer you. No negot

FT Courier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview

The hiring process has changed. It is done totally by internet application which help eliminate bias emotions.

Interview Questions

• 5 year career goals. I was not expecting that. I only wanted to work for about 6 months.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating it was what it was. Take it or leave it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Fedex Express (Albany, NY).

Interview

They have an interview system and guidelines they strictly follow for everyone. Several interviews are given to individuals to help narrow down the best candidates.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be kind but aggressive. No negotiation on pay because it is already set at scale.

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fedex Express (Bakersfield, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

No process really which is a joke

Interview Questions

No real clear leader at location interview was a joke

FT Courier Interview

Interview

Don't remember too much .talked to the Sr.mngr. and he hired me on the spot

Interview Questions

• The interview was simple & straight forward. They needed help at the time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fedex Express (Denver, CO) in October 2012.

Interview

Took about 3 weeks to get a call. Came in and answered a few questions. Got offered the job. Then went of to take a drug test. started the next available Monday.

Interview Questions

• How are your teamwork skills?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fedex Express (Logan, UT) in April 2009.

Interview

Initial Interview was simple information gathering from the Manager of the Station. Also included were some standardized tests which from what I hear now, have been discontinued due to legal issues. Due to FedEx's Excessive amounts of internal redtape, it took over 1 month to hear back from the hiring manager. I had already begun to work elsewhere.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing is negotiable at FedEx, it is Take it or leave it.

FT Courier Interview

Interview

Hiring and Interview process first went through corporate and then local. Was a pretty standard hour-long interview.

Interview Questions

• I honestly do not remember the most difficult or unexpected question of the interview.   Answer Question

FT Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fedex Express (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

They do require applicants to be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma, Pretty basic interview, 1 on 1..... had a list of common interview questions