Fedex Express

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Oakland, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Fedex Express in December 2012.

Interview Details – No interview needed,
but tons of background check.

Interview Question – Your schedule   View Answer

Negotiation Details – work to deliver

Handler

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview Details – No interview just fill out application and take a drug test and if pass drug test and you information is correct will get a call back.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Fedex Express in May 2009.

Interview Details – drug test
online application
1:1 interview
strength test

Interview Question – are you prepared?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – it was ok. it took to long

Handler

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Fedex Express in August 2008.

Interview Details – Well pretty much it went down the line of applying online then going in person with ten years worth of history of your life. That means proving your residence, your past work, and education. And you need to account for every month. So if you did nothing in the month of january then you put down you did nothing.

Interview Questions

Handler

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fedex Express in August 2009.

Interview Details – It was a little long, I didnt think I got it the first time. There was some miscommunication between managers, and I had to quit my old Fedex Job, to make it into this one.

Interview Question – What do you expect of an employer?   View Answer

Worked for Fedex Express? Contribute to the Community!