Fedex Express Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

2.6

Courrier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview

The interview that I had was a two part interview. The first interview was a standard type of interview, while the 2nd, a month or so later was with three managers from the station at which I would be working. At the second interview I was asked 10 scenario questions regarding working for FedEx. Ie: "Working for FedEx means working outside. Do you have any problem with working in the heat, cold, snow, rain etc?"

Interview Questions

• Although I didn't know what to expect, I didn't find any question to be unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview

Long wait time between initial application and first "group" interview, which was full of lies. Jump seating was discontinued after 9/11 but they still told us we could do that (2010). Second interview wasn't too bad. Had two managers interviewing.

Interview Questions

• They just ask about previous experiences. Nothing too hard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Senior Supply Chain Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fedex Express (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Very thorough and professional, best I have had to date. Upfront about expectations and whether process will move forward. I would interview with them again. The Interviewer actually answered many of the questions on my question list and made it easy for the first interview.

Non Dot Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fedex Express (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2014.

Interview

Its lengthy and mostly consists of filling out the application. It was split into two days and involved filling out w2 info and a drug screen. Your job is picked at random after the four days of do and dont class and then you can bid out after six months

Operations Manager Interview

Interview

Submit a packet and hope you get an interview. Once you finally land an interview all you have to do is follow the STAR method when answering the questions and you are golden. Be specific in your answers and make sure you choose an experience that best answers the question.

Interview Questions

• Panel style interview can be intimidating. Make sure you practice giving a 5 minute presentation as you will have to do this before they get into the questions.   Answer Question

Ramp Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fedex Express (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Getting hired on with FedEx Express is very simple. As long as you have a clean criminal record and MVR you are OK. Once on board you have to wait at least 90 days before you can move into the Ramp Agent or Team Leader position. Interview questions are behavior based, (i.e. Tell me about a time when you were faced with a difficult decision, and what you did to deal with that?) Process is very quick, usually within a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult aspect to behavior based questions, is that many of them seem to sound the same and it can be difficult to think of different situations in which to answer the questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fedex Express (Miami, FL).

Interview

The hiring and interview process consisted of one phone interview followed one one face-to-face interview with the team manager. The questions raised at the face-to-face were evenly split between technical problems and behavioral questions. I was hired shortly after and required to fill out standard new hire documentation before beginning my training.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was the "name your greatest failure" question. Other than that, there was a notable logic question involvingpicking out a ball bearing from several.   Answer Question

Ramp Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview

I posted internally for the highly competitive Ramp Agent vacancy. Applicants were given a supplemental packet to complete, asking questions about personal experience in leadership roles. Based on the results, interviews were given in front of 3 managers. Most of the questions were situational with a few company specific questions. The panel wanted to know about leadership skills, how you deal with people and stressors as well as your potential for management and longevity.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult employee who would not comply with instruction.   Answer Question

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fedex Express (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

I applied online and within 3 hours a recruiter called me and asked questions pertaining to the job. They were yes or no questions. I was then asked if I could attend a tour the next day. That day I was pretty much offered the job and signing papers.

Non Dot Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview

applied online got got call the next day to set up a phone interview ask few simple questions ( ex do you have reliable transportation, can you left package over 50 pounds ect

Negotiation

no negotiation 13.27 starting pay