Fedex Express

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Honolulu, HI

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Fedex Express in April 2014.

Interview Details – Answered five questions and said yes to all the questions and simply got the job. Easiest interview I ever had. If you fail the interview process then there is something wrong with you.

Honolulu, HI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview Details – I applied online and within 3 hours a recruiter called me and asked questions pertaining to the job. They were yes or no questions. I was then asked if I could attend a tour the next day. That day I was pretty much offered the job and signing papers.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Fedex Express

Interview Details – If you can lift 75 lbs and pass background/ drug test your in they also have an usps background check because they are a mail subcontractor. 10 year clean history is required.

Buffalo, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Fedex Express in November 2012.

Interview Details – I applied a week and a half before moving to Buffalo, then I got a call 2 weeks late. I went in the following day for an interview and got offered the job. I had to take a drug test and go through a background check. Then I got a call 2 1/2 weeks later saying the process was complete to come in for the actual start date. I had an orientation for a week but had to go for an airport badge and sit through two classes to drive and work on the airfield/ramp. They give you a week to go through a background check and I also got fingerprinted. I then had to apply for a post office application then go to my local state police dept. for an additional fingerprinting. After that I had to go to customs and border patrol to put in for my SIDA badge to have their logo on it. I was then set after 5-6 weeks.

Interview Question – Everything is straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Everything is explained above.

Memphis, TN

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fedex Express in May 2011.

Interview Details – drug test, GED or High School Diploma and COMPLETE education and employemment history.

Interview Question – is this the type of work that you thought you would be doing? (not hard) doesnt matter your answer.   Answer Question

Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fedex Express in July 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and within 2 weeks I got a call from a recruiter asking me some simple questions about wether I was satisfied with the hours and salary. Also, she set me up for a tour at the FedEx location to which I applied to. It was not really much of an interview it was just pretty much telling me about the job. Seemed more like an offer to me.

Interview Question – Do you work for or have worked for FedEx competitors?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I am meeting with the manager soon to go over the whole process.

Indianapolis, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Fedex Express in June 2009.

Interview Details – Basically, you go into the employment office and fill out an extremely long application. They always need people but the process takes quite a bit of time (around 2 months). The experience has been great though. They offer amazing benefits for both part time and full time and it is an exciting culture to work for.

Interview Question – Fill out your 10 year work history.   Answer Question

Material Handler

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fedex Express in September 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for the job online through the Fedex website. It took about a week to get a response from a recruiter and basically had a phone interview. I was told about the job that I applied for and told about the hours and salary and asked if it was something that I could do. After the phone interview I was asked to go and take a drug test within the next 48 hours. About a month later I was contacted by the recruiter and asked if I was still interested in the job.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   View Answer

Worked for Fedex Express? Contribute to the Community!