Fedex Express

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Honolulu, HI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview Details – I applied online and within 3 hours a recruiter called me and asked questions pertaining to the job. They were yes or no questions. I was then asked if I could attend a tour the next day. That day I was pretty much offered the job and signing papers.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Fedex Express

Interview Details – If you can lift 75 lbs and pass background/ drug test your in they also have an usps background check because they are a mail subcontractor. 10 year clean history is required.

Buffalo, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Fedex Express in November 2012.

Interview Details – I applied a week and a half before moving to Buffalo, then I got a call 2 weeks late. I went in the following day for an interview and got offered the job. I had to take a drug test and go through a background check. Then I got a call 2 1/2 weeks later saying the process was complete to come in for the actual start date. I had an orientation for a week but had to go for an airport badge and sit through two classes to drive and work on the airfield/ramp. They give you a week to go through a background check and I also got fingerprinted. I then had to apply for a post office application then go to my local state police dept. for an additional fingerprinting. After that I had to go to customs and border patrol to put in for my SIDA badge to have their logo on it. I was then set after 5-6 weeks.

Interview Question – Everything is straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Everything is explained above.

Memphis, TN

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fedex Express in May 2011.

Interview Details – drug test, GED or High School Diploma and COMPLETE education and employemment history.

Interview Question – is this the type of work that you thought you would be doing? (not hard) doesnt matter your answer.   Answer Question

Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fedex Express in July 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and within 2 weeks I got a call from a recruiter asking me some simple questions about wether I was satisfied with the hours and salary. Also, she set me up for a tour at the FedEx location to which I applied to. It was not really much of an interview it was just pretty much telling me about the job. Seemed more like an offer to me.

Interview Question – Do you work for or have worked for FedEx competitors?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I am meeting with the manager soon to go over the whole process.

Indianapolis, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Fedex Express in June 2009.

Interview Details – Basically, you go into the employment office and fill out an extremely long application. They always need people but the process takes quite a bit of time (around 2 months). The experience has been great though. They offer amazing benefits for both part time and full time and it is an exciting culture to work for.

Interview Question – Fill out your 10 year work history.   Answer Question

Material Handler

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fedex Express in September 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for the job online through the Fedex website. It took about a week to get a response from a recruiter and basically had a phone interview. I was told about the job that I applied for and told about the hours and salary and asked if it was something that I could do. After the phone interview I was asked to go and take a drug test within the next 48 hours. About a month later I was contacted by the recruiter and asked if I was still interested in the job.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fedex Express

Worked for Fedex Express? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fedex Express Material Handler interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fedex Express employees and interview candidates.