Fedex Express

Fedex Express Non Dot Package Handler Interview Questions

1.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Non Dot Package Handler Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fedex Express.

applied online got got call the next day to set up a phone interview ask few simple questions ( ex do you have reliable transportation, can you left package over 50 pounds ect

no negotiation 13.27 starting pay

Other Interview Reviews for Fedex Express

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fedex Express.

Went online and filled out a basic questionnaire which led to an email telling you a timeframe when to call. Had to call over 50 times to get through to get a date to come in. Went in, filled out paperwork and performed drug test. Came in a week later for fingerprints and started a couple days later. If they answered the phone, you pretty much got the job pending drug test and fingerprints. Lots of paperwork due to being in the airport.

Interview Questions
    • None, managers did not interview. Mass hire. Will take anyone with a pulse.   Answer Question
    None, set price you must sign off on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fedex Express in July 2013.

I was called via phone interview by recruiter two weeks after applying. Then I went into a group interview and drug test. Basically everyone who showed up and passed the drug test and background check were hired a month later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Fedex Express in July 2009.

As with most jobs, getting the interview is more about connections than qualifications. They do require applicants to be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma, though. The interview itself is more of a health screening. They ask questions like: "can you lift packages up to 75 lbs. by yourself?" and "are you able to work in extreme weather conditions?". Those are two of about four questions they ask you in total, and the other two will be the same type of questions.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation involved.

Non Dot Package Handler Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fedex Express in December 2011.

i apply online they call me the next day i had a phone interview they ask me me a couple of questions about myself and they told me to meet them for a interview the following week. In the interview it turn out to be a group interview they show you what your suppose to do and what your suppose to learn next they simply ask you if your comfortable with your job duty after that they will tell you that there going to run a background check and a drug test and they will be calling you after you pass your background check and your drug test overall the hiring process took over about a month

Interview Questions
    no negotiation. its $13/hr.