Fedex Express

Average Difficulty
11 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Nashville, TN

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview Details – Email inviting you for the interview. In person then dug screen

Interview Question – Why Fedex   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Up front take it or leave it

Package Handler

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview Details – The easiest interview I've ever been through

Interview Question – No questions difficult. For the entry level positions it's basically about if you can handle the physical work.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Set hourly wage

Package Handler

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Fedex Express in March 2010.

Interview Details – Mass interview with a drug test on-site.

Negotiation Details – non negotiable

Indianapolis, IN

I applied in-person - interviewed at Fedex Express in September 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was very casual. I wore jeans and a nice shirt. You go to the application facility and type your application in on a computer. Then you get your fingers scanned and take a urine drug test. I was called a couple days later and asked if I still wanted the job.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fedex Express in April 2012.

Interview Details – Proper paperwork, drug free (must pass a drug test)

Negotiation Details – None. Set salary.

Anchorage, AK

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Fedex Express in May 2010.

Interview Details – Fedex Express was doing a mass hire. Most that were interviewed got hired. There were two interviews, one by recruiter and one by fedex manager. Very quick and easy and not at all scary.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not negotiable.

Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Fedex Express in February 2008.

Interview Details – hireing process was a long 6 month wait basic skills tests and then interviews after a few months all and all not to hard it was something that most any one can do basic route planning and box stacking skills so but the process just took a long time so hang in there and you will get a call back soon

Interview Question – why do you think you would fit good at fedex   Answer Question

Oakland, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fedex Express in April 2010.

Interview Details – I applied through the companys career webpage. Had to call at a specified time and date. Was given an appointment. Reported to location along with 45 other people. You cannot be late or they will turn you away.
Filled out application, and received phone call the same day. Given drug test and fingerprinted the next day.
Offered job and started training within 2-3 weeks.

Interview Question – Are you able to work in an environment with loud noise, exhaust fumes, lifting heavy items, and work at a fast pace?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations on pay. Pay raises are based upon your job evaluations/performance.

Madison, WI

The process took a day - interviewed at Fedex Express in September 2008.

Interview Details – Typical Interview

Interview Question – How can you prove you can handle a physical job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation of anything.

Package Handler

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Fedex Express in May 2011.

Interview Details – I called in response to an ad. I was then called a few days later to schedule a time to come down and take a test. After that we had to do a walkthrough of the facility , where we were shown the various aspect of the operation. Once that was completed there was a one on one interview and at that point I was offered the position.

Interview Question – There were not any difficult or unexpected questions. They were your typical questions that one would be asked in this setting.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fedex Express

Worked for Fedex Express? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fedex Express Package Handler interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fedex Express employees and interview candidates.