Fedex Express Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Fedex Express in April 2013.

No HR interview. I had an hour interview with a manager who had an accent. It was hard to understand the questions. I was told to be informed in two weeks. I have never heard back.

Interview Questions
  • You should expect some math, estimation and behaviour questions. It is better to know about the position very well.
    -Give me an example from your previous experience when you had to convince your boss and how you did it.

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fedex Express

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fedex Express in July 2011.

Internal process was followed for this job, it did include an interview and was also part of a reorg

There wasn't any negotiation for this position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fedex Express in April 2008.

You sat at one end of the table and at least 3 people sta at the other end. They tell you that they will record (write down) every word you say. They will not be making eye contact sense they are writing everything yoyu say. They each will ask 3 questions (total of 9). They are behavural or situation questions. They will not tell you anything about the job. You were suppose to research the job on your own. They expet you to talk to at least 3 people who are doing the job or have done the job. They expet a lot of reseasrch on your part. They expect you to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions
    • They are all situations, it this situation, what woyuld you do or what did you do.   View Answer
    • They don't tell you anything about the job your applying for!   View Answer
    They will not negotiate! they have a set salary and benefits. They expect you to take the offer or they move on. Unless you have specific skills they need and don't have there is not much you can do. They will always hire for the inside (current employees) first.