Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Feedback INFRA (New Delhi (India)).
Resume based shortlist was published first. Then we had group discussion rounds. They filtered 10 candidates from around 50 who had been shortlisted. Next was personal interview round. Three people of those 10 were offered the position after personal interviews. Group discussion and personal interviews happened on the same day.
- Started with typical HR question - Tell me about yourself. Subsequently they asked questions based on resume, describing previous work. Next, they took up some cases and asked strategy based questions. Then they asked guesstimates. Next - why Feedback Infra and how would it help in your long term goals. Finally, they checked for culture and role fit. 1 Answer
I did not negotiate and thus made a mistake. My advise to others with this company would be such: before accepting their offer, request an offer letter on company letterhead having salary clearly written, so that they do not change the offered pay from that agreed upon verbally.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Feedback INFRA (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2013.
Had published my resume on naukri and personally called up the HR for job application. After a few days got a call for interview as they had urgent requirement. During the interview simple questions regarding technical competency were asked. Nice interaction.
- What if we send you to a hostile site where you might get into some troublesome situation. How would you handle that? 1 Answer
I already had an increment in my previous company but missed out to mention that in the interview process so had got roughly the same salary. Talked to the HR for revising my salary, accepting my mistake but the HR didnt budge. "Nothing can be done now" which I'm pretty sure they could have.
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Feedback INFRA (Delhi (India)) in July 2008.
Thru Advertisement and references, can apply online or thru naukri.com etc. , CV screening thru telephonic interview, first meeting with HR, then concerned department
- Joining period Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Not suitable for commuting