Feedback INFRA Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2015

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Feedback INFRA

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Feedback INFRA (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Resume based shortlist was published first. Then we had group discussion rounds. They filtered 10 candidates from around 50 who had been shortlisted. Next was personal interview round. Three people of those 10 were offered the position after personal interviews. Group discussion and personal interviews happened on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Started with typical HR question - Tell me about yourself. Subsequently they asked questions based on resume, describing previous work. Next, they took up some cases and asked strategy based questions. Then they asked guesstimates. Next - why Feedback Infra and how would it help in your long term goals. Finally, they checked for culture and role fit.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate and thus made a mistake. My advise to others with this company would be such: before accepting their offer, request an offer letter on company letterhead having salary clearly written, so that they do not change the offered pay from that agreed upon verbally.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Feedback INFRA (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Had published my resume on naukri and personally called up the HR for job application. After a few days got a call for interview as they had urgent requirement. During the interview simple questions regarding technical competency were asked. Nice interaction.

Interview Questions

• What if we send you to a hostile site where you might get into some troublesome situation. How would you handle that?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I already had an increment in my previous company but missed out to mention that in the interview process so had got roughly the same salary. Talked to the HR for revising my salary, accepting my mistake but the HR didnt budge. "Nothing can be done now" which I'm pretty sure they could have.

Accounts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Feedback INFRA (Delhi (India)) in July 2008.

Interview

Thru Advertisement and references, can apply online or thru naukri.com etc. , CV screening thru telephonic interview, first meeting with HR, then concerned department

Not suitable for commuting