Feld Entertainment

Updated Dec 6, 2014
Updated Dec 6, 2014

2.7

Marketing Services Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Feld Entertainment.

I had a phone interview and then went in for the in-person interview the week after. That Friday, they offered me the job. It is not a hard interview process at all and they are very casual.

Interview Questions
    • Make sure you have a general understanding of the properties that Feld works with in case the manager mentions anything, but overall very general and simple questions.   Answer Question

Issue Clerk - Touring Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owasso, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owasso, OK

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Feld Entertainment in November 2014.

Applied in early November. Received request for an interview in late November. Second interview in early December. Had second interview via Skype yesterday December 5th. I believe it went fairly smoothly but I am awaiting the results. The interviewer was very laid back but yet still very professional. Not intimidating at all (in a good way). Seemed like a really great guy who knew exactly what he was talking about and asked questions in a way that seemed very casual. The interview process, for me, was really good. Not too hard, but it did force you to think a little. I am still awaiting the outcome as I said before but I wish you all luck. I know there aren't many posts for touring positions so I hope this helps those like me who wanted a little insight.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Feld Entertainment in January 2014.

Was a panel interview that came in two waves. 4 people in first wave, 7 in second wave. Some of them were angry, some extremely nice. Ultimately they are looking for very young employees with no real responsibilities, at least based on my snap judgement. If you are older or have a family, don't bother wasting your time.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to work late into the night?   View Answer

Animal Care Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Feld Entertainment in December 2013.

I applied fully online application, took only up to 30 minutes of time. Rather easy and self explanatory. If you are considered for a job, you will be contacted by email or phone.

Director, Event Marketing & Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Feld Entertainment.

multiple interviews 2 phone screenings, 3 in person and a special project & presentaion

Interview Questions
    • Had to complete marketing/promotions special project and present to VP   Answer Question
    The company is known for paying below average, if you have the experience push for a title and higher pay there is some wiggle room.

Event Marketing and Sales Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Feld Entertainment.

It was a difficult process. The interviewee must complete a marketing plan in order to be considered for the position

Associate Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Feld Entertainment in April 2013.

Applied online and received an email within a week to complete an interview. But what was a little weird, you had to complete a paper application to go along with the online application. The interview consists of a panel from Director of Procurement to Supervisor of Department positions. It was pretty easy and they were looking for candidates to fill the mentality of the circus business but with a serious aspect. After the first interview, I received an email an hour later for second interview that comprised of a phone scenario with an email follow up. According to the supervisor of the department for which I was applying for I would hear back by that Friday. Typical of today's business climate of no common courtesy and respect, didn’t hear anything. So I called the recruiter and left a message....didn’t hear back. So I called the director and she said “We wanted someone with more experience in buying". Excuse me, but I am about to finish my MBA and this was an entry level position making 35K; plus you didn’t have the common courtesy to call back or email a rejection notice.

Interview Questions
    • Since your about to complete your MBA and most of the current buyers dont have Bachelors degrees, what makes you think you will fit within the workforce   View Answer

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Feld Entertainment in October 2012.

Came in through a recruiter. Interviewed separately by two different counsel that I was to be working with. Came in for a second interview on a different day with HR.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time when you went above and beyond.   Answer Question
    Non-negotiable.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Feld Entertainment in July 2012.

I had one in person interview and 3 phone interviews. The interview process was more about filling the position than it was about culture fit.

No negotiations allowed.

Administrative Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Feld Entertainment in October 2009.

Simple phone conversation of what I was looking for and salary requirements. Also informed of job requirements and what others may have misunderstood about position. Discussed salary range for this position.

Interview Questions
    • When you say you handle stress well, explain a recent situation where you had to handle stress   Answer Question