Feld Entertainment

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Animal Care Interview

Animal Care

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Feld Entertainment in December 2013.

Interview Details – I applied fully online application, took only up to 30 minutes of time. Rather easy and self explanatory. If you are considered for a job, you will be contacted by email or phone.

Interview Question – expected to work instantly   Answer Question

Director, Event Marketing & Sales Interview

Director, Event Marketing & Sales

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Feld Entertainment.

Interview Details – multiple interviews 2 phone screenings, 3 in person and a special project & presentaion

Interview Question – Had to complete marketing/promotions special project and present to VP   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The company is known for paying below average, if you have the experience push for a title and higher pay there is some wiggle room.

Event Marketing and Sales Manager Interview

Event Marketing and Sales Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Feld Entertainment.

Interview Details – It was a difficult process. The interviewee must complete a marketing plan in order to be considered for the position

Interview Question – How would you handle the marketing for xx market?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Aurora, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Feld Entertainment in July 2012.

Interview Details – I had one in person interview and 3 phone interviews. The interview process was more about filling the position than it was about culture fit.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations allowed.

Associate Buyer Interview

Associate Buyer
Sarasota, FL

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Feld Entertainment in April 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and received an email within a week to complete an interview. But what was a little weird, you had to complete a paper application to go along with the online application. The interview consists of a panel from Director of Procurement to Supervisor of Department positions. It was pretty easy and they were looking for candidates to fill the mentality of the circus business but with a serious aspect. After the first interview, I received an email an hour later for second interview that comprised of a phone scenario with an email follow up. According to the supervisor of the department for which I was applying for I would hear back by that Friday. Typical of today's business climate of no common courtesy and respect, didn’t hear anything. So I called the recruiter and left a message....didn’t hear back. So I called the director and she said “We wanted someone with more experience in buying". Excuse me, but I am about to finish my MBA and this was an entry level position making 35K; plus you didn’t have the common courtesy to call back or email a rejection notice.

Interview Question – Since your about to complete your MBA and most of the current buyers dont have Bachelors degrees, what makes you think you will fit within the workforce   View Answer

Administrative Interview

Administrative

The process took a day - interviewed at Feld Entertainment in October 2009.

Interview Details – Simple phone conversation of what I was looking for and salary requirements. Also informed of job requirements and what others may have misunderstood about position. Discussed salary range for this position.

Interview Question – When you say you handle stress well, explain a recent situation where you had to handle stress   Answer Question

Worked for Feld Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!