Fendi Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2014
Updated Aug 4, 2014

2.2

IT Intern Interview

The HR talked with me first. Questions were normal. I was nervous at first and the HR kindly asked a Chinese Intern to chat with me to help me relax. Then I was interviewed by the IT Director. He's really nice and easy going. No difficult questions.

Human Resources Assistant/Coordinator (Temp) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fendi in June 2013.

The staffing agency submitted my resume to Fendi who quickly expressed interest in inviting me for an in-person interview.

That day, I got in early for my interview, waited about 10ish minutes in a waiting area that was not even a real waiting area (when you get out the elevators, you will see a chair, 2 glassdoors and a phone...).
    I dialed my interviewer's extension several times, with no luck.
    She finally shows up, apologized to me, tells me she'd be right back and walks through the doors.
    After another few minutes, she finally invites me in, tells me a little bit more about the HR role, compliments a ring I was wearing (and to be honest, it sounded so fake it made me feel like she was thinking it was ugly so candidate experience = 0) and lets me know she would like her counterpart to join the interview. She steps out, comes back in and asks if we can reschedule the interview as her colleague is "busy in a meeting".

I let the staffing agency know about the situation and we never heard from Fendi.

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME! I would definitely NOT apply for a job at Fendi New York ever again and wouls absolutely NOT recommend it to any candidates. If this is how they treat candidates, then thanks but NO THANKS.

Interview Questions
    • No questions asked - the interview probably lasted about 5 minutes, max!   Answer Question

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Fendi in April 2013.

They emailed me to schedule an interview. I met the HR coordinator first, then she took me to the HR office and I talked with the HR manager.That's it

Interview Questions
    • Actually there was no unexpected question. Very simple and straight forward.
      They just want to know how good you can perform.
        Answer Question
    Very Freindly

IT Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fendi in February 2013.

Easy interview, nice interviewer. found the job through my schools database went in they had me fill out an application and I was in and out in hour. I really learned a lot from my internship.

Visual Merchandising Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Fendi.

Apply through college career center. HR contacted me within a month to set up an interview at the Corporate Office, which is above the Fendi flagship store on 5th Ave. At the office, I was greeted by HR and had to fill in some details about myself. Waited about 10 minutes for my interviewer, the Visual Merchandising Manager, to arrive. The office occupied 2 floors, with an open-space concept, and he brought me to the meeting area where there was a lush setting with a fur carpet and pillows and leather couches. He was very friendly and relaxed. Questions asked included:
    - Why Visual Merchandising
    - Why Fendi and what do you know about Fendi
    - Who is your favorite designer
    - What are your related work/school experience
    - What are your strengths and weakenesses

Interview Questions
    • Why would you be good at Visual Merchandising given that you have no background in Design or Exhibition-related majors?   Answer Question

Accounting Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Fendi in September 2012.

You will meet with HR shortly and then you will meet with the Accountant, who is gonna be your supervivor.

Interview Questions
    • there will be questions regarding basic accounting and excel   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fendi in June 2012.

I was interviewing for sales associate position in the flagship store on Fifth Ave, which is right next to the corporate office. They first arranged me to interview with the store manager, a few weeks later, with HR. Then they scheduled me for a final interview with the president in the corporate office. After that, there is a background check.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think Fendi is different from other luxury brand?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fendi in May 2011.

Initial contact was made through the HR department. Met with direct supervisor to discuss the position and its needs. Interview was very straightforward - nothing unexpected. Oddly, not much was asked about my background; only a few technical questions were asked, and the remainder of the time focused on describing the position and the department. Interview took roughly one hour.

Received offer roughly one week later.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fendi in May 2010.

met one on one with store manager. she was very shallow. asked me what my favorite designers were, what kinds of clothes i wear, how do you explain your style, crap like that.

Interview Questions
    not able to negotiate. they didnt want too. the offer they gave me was the only one.

IT Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fendi.

I applied through my school career developing website and received an email setting a interview with the IT retail systems manager. The interview process was smooth and easy. I guess because of my skills written on my resume. I had no prior IT experience, but I was knowledgeable about the field. The manager didn't really ask much questions. He just asked for my availability, and what I know when it came to computers. He mention he is not expecting much and I will be trained.

Un-paid/credit internship