Ferguson Enterprises

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tallahassee, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview Details – Career Fair
Video Recorded Interview - Record yourself Answering Interview Question
(Sype-Type) Interview
Advised of Two Week
Wait to see if I get the #3rd interview

Interview Questions

Credit Trainee

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in November 2012.

Interview Details – They lay out the red carpet for you, but then expect you to contribute at least 50 hours a week at subpar pay. Good opportunity to get foot in the door.

Interview Question – If you're a new employee and your manager disagrees with a decision that you made, how do you convince him that your decision was the right one?   Answer Question

Credit Trainee Interview

Interview Details – On Campus recruiting. Went to a round of interviews on campus. From there, I went to a two day recruiting session out-of-town. A week later, I received a call with an offer.

Negotiation Details – They do not negotiate.

Credit Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview Details – Met with a recruiter at a career fair and set up an interview. Had an interview with a regional recruiter on campus a month later. Had a 30 minute interview involving résumé. At the end of the interview they offered me a sales job. I wasn't interested in that and never heard back about the credit position. Not sure why I wasted my time considering they didn't seem interested with me for the position I interviewed for.

Interview Question – Just talked about resume nothing special.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Offered me a different job

Credit Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview Details – On campus interview - usual on campus initial interview. Phone interview - 10 minute interview over the phone. Corporate headquarters interview - two day interview/get to know Ferguson recruiting session. (Make sure you pay attention and research this company. The information is not difficult but they will expect you to have put effort into preparing for the interviews.)

Interview Question – How would you handle a difficult situation with a customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Compensation was generous.

Newport News, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in August 2010.

Interview Details – University Career Fair -> On-Campus Interview -> Phone Interview 1 -> Phone Interview 2 -> On-Campus Interview

Interview Question – So what interests you about retail/ wholesale?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ferguson Enterprises

Worked for Ferguson Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ferguson Enterprises Credit Trainee interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ferguson Enterprises employees and interview candidates.