Ferguson Enterprises

Updated Nov 17, 2014

2.9

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Credit Trainee Interview

First round of interviews were on the internet where I had to record myself and answer six questions. Second round of interviews was on the phone and it did not seem much different from the first interview. Third round of interviews I am flying to a recruiting program that talks more about the job position and will be touring the company

Other Interview Reviews for Ferguson Enterprises

Credit Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

First got an email from recruiter telling me about the position. I then applied for it. I first did an interview by recording about 6 responses. It was nice because I could start over if I did not like my response. Next I did a phone interview. Following that I did a site interview that was basically just hanging out with current employees and asking questions. It was a pretty easy process.

Not much negotiation

Credit Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in August 2014.

I applied for the position on July 25, 2014 after seeing the sales trainee program on my alumni'a job site. I was not interested in sales, so I figured I would research the company for other opportunities. I was sold on the credit trainee program after reading the description and reviews about the program. I was contacted 4 days later by the recruiter to do a video interview. A week and a half later I was contacted for a phone interview which I was thoroughly excited about. A few days later I had my phone interview and was asked several question. They were pretty much the same questions from the video interview. At the end of the interview and after asking informative questions concerning the program etc, I was informed that the credit trainee program was not currently accepting anyone. The only program they were hiring for was sales. I was highly upset because I applied for the credit program and expressed such high interest in that program to be taken through all of that. I was told that I would contacted for the next interview. 2 days later I received the thank you blah blah blah email and good luck on future success. Waste of my time!!!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Career Fair
    Video Recorded Interview - Record yourself Answering Interview Question
    (Sype-Type) Interview
    Advised of Two Week
    Wait to see if I get the #3rd interview

Interview Questions
    • What job did you dislike the most even it is not on your resume and why?   Answer Question
    • What goals did you set for yourself this year?   Answer Question

Credit Trainee Interview

On Campus recruiting. Went to a round of interviews on campus. From there, I went to a two day recruiting session out-of-town. A week later, I received a call with an offer.

They do not negotiate.

Credit Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Met with a recruiter at a career fair and set up an interview. Had an interview with a regional recruiter on campus a month later. Had a 30 minute interview involving résumé. At the end of the interview they offered me a sales job. I wasn't interested in that and never heard back about the credit position. Not sure why I wasted my time considering they didn't seem interested with me for the position I interviewed for.

Interview Questions

Offered me a different job

Credit Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

On campus interview - usual on campus initial interview. Phone interview - 10 minute interview over the phone. Corporate headquarters interview - two day interview/get to know Ferguson recruiting session. (Make sure you pay attention and research this company. The information is not difficult but they will expect you to have put effort into preparing for the interviews.)

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a difficult situation with a customer.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Compensation was generous.

Credit Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in November 2012.

They lay out the red carpet for you, but then expect you to contribute at least 50 hours a week at subpar pay. Good opportunity to get foot in the door.

Interview Questions
    • If you're a new employee and your manager disagrees with a decision that you made, how do you convince him that your decision was the right one?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in August 2010.

University Career Fair -> On-Campus Interview -> Phone Interview 1 -> Phone Interview 2 -> On-Campus Interview