1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Euless, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Euless, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Started with online application via their website. Then, they send you a link to record answers to some questions. After that, there was a phone interview. Finally, a visit to the site to discuss program and get a tour of the facilities. Overall, the interview process was fine. A little drawn out, in my opinion, but this position is not necessarily a high priority for them. I went through the entire process and then they told me they were not hiring the position at this time. Seems like a waste of time for everyone, but good to get a little interview experience.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 goals you set for this year and how did you accomplish them?   Answer Question