Ferguson Enterprises

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Inside Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview Details – initial communication was via email which I answered all questions asked , next day a phone call to schedule interview the following day

Interview Question – most unexpected was "Can you start tomorrow"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer was very reasonable for my position ( I did negotiate a commission and an early vacation that was already planned) , just make sure you let them know your value as well as the market for the position applied for

Jacksonville, FL

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in February 2013.

Interview Details – Getting Started: (All Candidates MUST Apply Online)
Apply Online
Click the auto requisition id for the "Nationwide Training Program"
Click "Apply to Job"
Create your account in our online application.
From here, you will be able to upload your resume and complete your application.
Click "SUBMIT" to finish
Step One: (1 Interview, Campus or Phone)
On Campus Interview: 30 minute, face to face, behavioral interview. These are usually held at the campus career center. (If we do not conduct on campus interviews at your school, you will be contacted for a phone interview)
Phone Interview: 30 minute behavioral interview with recruiting team member
Step Two: (1 Interview, Phone)
Phone Interview: 30 minute behavioral interview with recruiting team member
Step Three: (2 Interviews, Regional Program or Local)
Recruiting Program: 2 day event that includes interviewing and networking events at a regional location based off of geographic preference/career path
Local Interview: Visit a location and interview locally if you can not attend the Recruiting Program

Interview Question – What is hardest thing about sales?   Answer Question

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in July 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online and had three interviews over the phone. Once I received the offer, I declined because I was moving to another city.

Interview Question – If a customer said X to you, how would you overcome this objective?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was moving and the salary was too low.

Fresno, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in January 2009.

Interview Details – 1 on 1 with two managers

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ferguson Enterprises

Worked for Ferguson Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ferguson Enterprises Inside Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ferguson Enterprises employees and interview candidates.