Ferguson Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2015
Updated Mar 29, 2015

2.7

Print Catalog Coordinator Interview

I applied in January and it took two months for the process. I attended two interviews. One with three young ladies and then the manager for them who was two weeks new herself. Very long and annoying process to me.

Graphic Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in February 2015.

Was contacted about 3 weeks after I applied for interview at Corporate Headquarters. Interview overall took 1 hour and was very informative and comfortable. Did ask a few standard questions but also spent time looking over portfolio and asking specific questions and posing "what-ifs" about previous work. I interviewed with manager of marketing as well as senior graphic designer and I got to see a few projects that they were working on and got to discuss how I could contribute. I enjoyed having the opportunity as well to show some of my favorite pieces when they asked what project(s) I was most proud of. Was very pleased that they had my online portfolio pulled up on the monitor ready to go when I got in. Very nice and pleasant experience, more conversational than anything.

Interview Questions
    • Asked a lot of project-specific questions, also the dreaded "Where do you see yourself in 5 years"   Answer Question

Sales Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

They send you a video and information, then perform a phone interview, if you pass, you go on to the next round. The video makes it so that it is difficult to ask too many additional questions because they address many of the typical questions you would ask. They also don't give you a location as to where you would be. I assume this is done after one of the later interviews.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think you would fit in with our company and our company culture?   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beltsville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beltsville, MD

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in January 2015.

the interview process was temp to hire, after 2-3 months of working through a temp service, they hire you on full time, and do you have reliable transportation. Are you able to get to work at 6

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA
    Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in December 2014.

3 interviews. Quick, easy, great people. Cool company. One video interview, one phone interview, and then a final in person interview with a manager. Over all easy experience, communication is great.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle conflict in previous employment   View Answer

I took an offer at another company

Sales/Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Applied through their website. Was contacted through email to complete a video interview with a bunch of questions. Once completed have a phone interview which lasts 15-20 minutes. After that I was contacted to interview with a hiring manager, but my 'paper work' never made it to the hiring manager. About a month later was contacted for a hiring program. Trip was paid for was a two day event with dinner and drinks. The 2nd day was 3 back to back interviews. Followed by a 3 week wait if you have an offer or not.

Credit Trainee Interview

First round of interviews were on the internet where I had to record myself and answer six questions. Second round of interviews was on the phone and it did not seem much different from the first interview. Third round of interviews I am flying to a recruiting program that talks more about the job position and will be touring the company

Sales Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Not too bad. Two interviews so far with nice recruiters. On to the third and final step of a two-day event at a central location. If all goes well I hope to get an offer.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in November 2014.

Received online interview. The process was very clear, well made. You need to register on a website. There you receive 5 or 6 typical questions. Few of them needs to be recorded, others typed. Questions like Why did you choose our company? What position you interested in? How do you handle situation, when you have angry customer on a phone?

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle situation, when you have angry customer on a phone?   Answer Question

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in November 2014.

It starts off with a video interview, where you record yourself in various ways answering the easy questions they provide you. It was great because you can record yourselves as many times as you want to get the perfect submission. It seems like a great company to work for with many opportunities to be promoted and advance to the next levels. I have been moved on to the final round of interviews which will be coming this Spring of 2015 since they hire in the Springtime, but the process overall has not been too hard. It seems they want competitive people who are engaged and able to just have a simple conversation, at least with the person who interview me. I became attracted to Ferguson because of the various locations it services and because the recruiter seemed to really enjoy working there with a team of great people.

Interview Questions
    • I am not sure what the most difficult question was, but they were definitely a mixture of behavioral-based and more general questions. You should definitely think about what Ferguson could do for you if they hired you and why you think you would be a good fit.   Answer Question