Ferguson Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2015

2.7

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

I interviewed with two different HR reps. Both were very nice, and asked pretty basic questions. I asked what the next step of the interview process was and she replied with the common, "we'll contact you in about 1-2 weeks." Three weeks later I got a call saying they would like a third interview and they were scheduling a time with the Houston office. In my opinion it was a very drawn out interview process.

Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

I currently just had my first interview. The recruiter was really nice, and real receptive when talking about the company. I am still waiting on my second interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when a customer expressed or identified your great work or service.   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Interview

1. Phone Interviewer
    2. 2nd Round Phone Interview
    3. Conference in Atlanta

Interview Questions

• Be very proactive in the interviews, they want to see people that can sell themselves.

Is one employee bigger than the organization?

1 Answer

Negotiation

Your pay per hour, traveling amount.

EBusiness Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

First there was a face to face with a manager, then a second "Peer" interview with those you will be working with and finally if you are selected, a third with the big boss

Interview Questions

• Would you mind working in a boring environment   1 Answer

Negotiation

Basically because of my degree I was offered the top of the rang however Ferguson pays poorly. I know some fast food workers that get paid more.

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

This was a three part interview. Two phone interviews and a interview with a local manager.

Interview Questions

• Somewhat difficult questions were asked. Behavioral questions were asked.   Answer Question

Credit Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

On Campus recruiting. Went to a round of interviews on campus. From there, I went to a two day recruiting session out-of-town. A week later, I received a call with an offer.

Negotiation

They do not negotiate.

Order Picker Interview

Interview

Meet with the HR and Company Trainer, Typical interview questions pretty easy going and laid back.

Interview Questions

• What is the most stressful work situation you had and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non Existant

Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

Not too bad. Two interviews so far with nice recruiters. On to the third and final step of a two-day event at a central location. If all goes well I hope to get an offer.

Credit Trainee Interview

Interview

First round of interviews were on the internet where I had to record myself and answer six questions. Second round of interviews was on the phone and it did not seem much different from the first interview. Third round of interviews I am flying to a recruiting program that talks more about the job position and will be touring the company

Interview Questions

Interview

I applied in January and it took two months for the process. I attended two interviews. One with three young ladies and then the manager for them who was two weeks new herself. Very long and annoying process to me.