Ferguson Enterprises

Average Difficulty
57 candidate interviews

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Sales Management Trainee

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview Details – I interviewed with two different HR reps. Both were very nice, and asked pretty basic questions. I asked what the next step of the interview process was and she replied with the common, "we'll contact you in about 1-2 weeks." Three weeks later I got a call saying they would like a third interview and they were scheduling a time with the Houston office. In my opinion it was a very drawn out interview process.

Interview Question – What is your biggest pet peeve?   Answer Question

Sales Trainee Interview

Sales Trainee

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview Details – I currently just had my first interview. The recruiter was really nice, and real receptive when talking about the company. I am still waiting on my second interview.

Interview Question – Name a time when a customer expressed or identified your great work or service.   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Manager Trainee

Interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises

Interview Details – 1. Phone Interviewer
2. 2nd Round Phone Interview
3. Conference in Atlanta

Interview Question – Be very proactive in the interviews, they want to see people that can sell themselves.

Is one employee bigger than the organization?
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – Your pay per hour, traveling amount.

EBusiness Interview

EBusiness

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview Details – First there was a face to face with a manager, then a second "Peer" interview with those you will be working with and finally if you are selected, a third with the big boss

Interview Question – Would you mind working in a boring environment   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Basically because of my degree I was offered the top of the rang however Ferguson pays poorly. I know some fast food workers that get paid more.

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview Details – This was a three part interview. Two phone interviews and a interview with a local manager.

Interview Question – Somewhat difficult questions were asked. Behavioral questions were asked.   Answer Question

Credit Trainee Interview

Credit Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview Details – On Campus recruiting. Went to a round of interviews on campus. From there, I went to a two day recruiting session out-of-town. A week later, I received a call with an offer.

Negotiation Details – They do not negotiate.

Order Picker Interview

Order Picker

Interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises

Interview Details – Meet with the HR and Company Trainer, Typical interview questions pretty easy going and laid back.

Interview Question – What is the most stressful work situation you had and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non Existant

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Inside Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview Details – initial communication was via email which I answered all questions asked , next day a phone call to schedule interview the following day

Interview Question – most unexpected was "Can you start tomorrow"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer was very reasonable for my position ( I did negotiate a commission and an early vacation that was already planned) , just make sure you let them know your value as well as the market for the position applied for

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in December 2010.

Interview Details – Very informal, Met with Asst Warehouse Mgr and was asked when I could start. Sent to do Drug Screen and physical. Waited on Background check.

Interview Question – If I could work with difficult people   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was offered an amount with a raise after 90 days based on performance.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Sales Management Trainee

I applied online and interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview Details – Easy conversational interviews - seemed like they would take anyone though.

Interview Question – Why Ferguson?
Do you want a job or a career?
  Answer Question

Worked for Ferguson Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!