Ferguson Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2014
Updated Aug 26, 2014

2.8

Sales Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

I currently just had my first interview. The recruiter was really nice, and real receptive when talking about the company. I am still waiting on my second interview.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when a customer expressed or identified your great work or service.   Answer Question

Order Picker Interview

Meet with the HR and Company Trainer, Typical interview questions pretty easy going and laid back.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most stressful work situation you had and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    Non Existant

EBusiness Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

First there was a face to face with a manager, then a second "Peer" interview with those you will be working with and finally if you are selected, a third with the big boss

Interview Questions
    • Would you mind working in a boring environment   View Answer
    Basically because of my degree I was offered the top of the rang however Ferguson pays poorly. I know some fast food workers that get paid more.

Inside Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

This was a three part interview. Two phone interviews and a interview with a local manager.

Interview Questions
    • Somewhat difficult questions were asked. Behavioral questions were asked.   Answer Question

Credit Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

On Campus recruiting. Went to a round of interviews on campus. From there, I went to a two day recruiting session out-of-town. A week later, I received a call with an offer.

They do not negotiate.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

I interviewed with two different HR reps. Both were very nice, and asked pretty basic questions. I asked what the next step of the interview process was and she replied with the common, "we'll contact you in about 1-2 weeks." Three weeks later I got a call saying they would like a third interview and they were scheduling a time with the Houston office. In my opinion it was a very drawn out interview process.

Manager Trainee Interview

1. Phone Interviewer
    2. 2nd Round Phone Interview
    3. Conference in Atlanta

Interview Questions
    • Be very proactive in the interviews, they want to see people that can sell themselves.

Is one employee bigger than the organization?
        View Answer
    Your pay per hour, traveling amount.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in December 2010.

Very informal, Met with Asst Warehouse Mgr and was asked when I could start. Sent to do Drug Screen and physical. Waited on Background check.

Interview Questions
    Was offered an amount with a raise after 90 days based on performance.

Inside Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

initial communication was via email which I answered all questions asked , next day a phone call to schedule interview the following day

Interview Questions
    Offer was very reasonable for my position ( I did negotiate a commission and an early vacation that was already planned) , just make sure you let them know your value as well as the market for the position applied for

Manager Trainee Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in January 2009.

Took the phone interview even though I wasnt that intersted in working for a distributor. I didnt get to move on to the next stage in the process which was a good thing. Felt like the company wants people as grunts who dont posess marketable employable skills who are able to go to work anywhere else and are stuck working for them. interview consisted of basic interview questions and lasted 20 minutes. If you want outside sales dont tell them this, as they will determine where you will be working on their needs not your interests or career goals. You should probaby tell them instead you want to manage a branch (retail store with a warehouse) and be in charge of people as a "leader" as a career goal as outside sales people tend to work unsupervised and are out dealing with customers. For being a plumbing store and catering to a male dominated industry I was surprised that a female was involved in the hiring process when their customers are all male. The nature of the job seemed more suited for recent high school grads than engineering majors.

Interview Questions

Worked for Ferguson Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!