Ferguson Enterprises Interview Questions

2.8

Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview process started with an easy phone screen that was used to get to know you better. After the phone screen was a webcam interview that was seven or eight questions and you are able to re-record answers. If you pass this phase, you are asked to fly out to a regional recruiting program that lasts two days.

Order Picker Interview

Meet with the HR and Company Trainer, Typical interview questions pretty easy going and laid back.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most stressful work situation you had and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    Non Existant

Credit Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Career Fair
    Video Recorded Interview - Record yourself Answering Interview Question
    (Sype-Type) Interview
    Advised of Two Week
    Wait to see if I get the #3rd interview

Interview Questions
    • What job did you dislike the most even it is not on your resume and why?   Answer Question
    • What goals did you set for yourself this year?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

initial communication was via email which I answered all questions asked , next day a phone call to schedule interview the following day

Interview Questions
    Offer was very reasonable for my position ( I did negotiate a commission and an early vacation that was already planned) , just make sure you let them know your value as well as the market for the position applied for

Sales/Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

I found out about them through my school's career fair. I sent in my application, and was contacted for a video interview a few days later. Two days after submitting my video interview I was contacted for an on campus interview. Two weeks after the on campus interview I was invited for a site visit.

Interview Questions
    • What are three goals you have made for yourself this year?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Roseville, MN

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in November 2013.

Applied via LinkedIn during the beginning of Sept, heard back a week and a half later. First step was an online video recorded interview. Cool process as you can re-answer your question as many times as you'd like before submitting it. Basic procedural questions, ie. how you handled certain situations. Two weeks later I was invited to a phone interview scheduled the next week. They asked a lot of the same questions as the online recorded sessions. Was informed I'd know within the next two weeks if I'd be invited to the next step. HAD TO EMAIL THEM AFTER 2 1/2 WEEKS where I was informed I was invited to to their regional recruiting session at a Ferguson location. Cool. They paid for my Hotel and any expenses involved in the trip to their location. They even flew in other candidates from out of state. They quite literally rolled out the red carpet for us. The last step in the interview process was a basic introduction and "Thank You", followed by a tour of the Ferguson warehouse and Showroom, dinner with Ferguson Managers and the President of the company, with three rapid-fire interviews the following day with folks you met at Dinner. After the final 3 interviews, you are informed of another 2wk waiting time, in which you will either get an offer or a "Thank you for you interest in..." email. From start to finish, the process took almost 3 months. My region's starting salary was 48k, but considering the 50/hr/wk requirement, it was pretty low. Benefits are what you'd expect from a billion-dollar company; pretty good, nothing amazing.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were overly difficult. Heck, McDonalds asks the same questions. The only main factor that makes them hard is who asks them, the head honcho's of the company. This can be very intimidating.   Answer Question

Sales Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in November 2013.

The interview process went very well. I had a video interview first and then a phone interview. We were unable to continue at this time because there was no openings in my area and I was not willing to move to another city. Great people as recruiters. All extremely helpful!

Interview Questions
    • What do you think will be difficult for you if you work in sales at ferguson?   Answer Question

Credit Trainee Interview

On Campus recruiting. Went to a round of interviews on campus. From there, I went to a two day recruiting session out-of-town. A week later, I received a call with an offer.

They do not negotiate.

Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in October 2013.

First I had a video interview with mainly behavioral questions. This was very helpful because you got to rerecord your answers before submitting them. About two weeks later I got a phone called asking to do a phone interview. This was about 30-40 minutes of behavioral questions. Not too bad at all pretty easy. Because I started my job search pretty early I will have to wait until January to see if I will be getting called in for an onsite interview. So this process is taking a long time but I think that is because I started my search early.

Interview Questions
    • Really nothing too hard. Just name a time when you have to persuade someone of something threw me off a little.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

This was a three part interview. Two phone interviews and a interview with a local manager.

Interview Questions
    • Somewhat difficult questions were asked. Behavioral questions were asked.   Answer Question