Ferguson Enterprises Sales Trainee Interview Questions & Reviews

6 interviews

2.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Trainee Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

3 interviews. 1 video interview with re recordable questions, 1 phone interview, and then attend an event at a location with interviews with managers. Took about 3 or 4 months.

Interview Questions
  • Not many, maybe explain a time you went above and beyond for a customer and what the result was.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ferguson Enterprises

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview process started with an easy phone screen that was used to get to know you better. After the phone screen was a webcam interview that was seven or eight questions and you are able to re-record answers. If you pass this phase, you are asked to fly out to a regional recruiting program that lasts two days.

Sales Trainee Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in November 2013.

The interview process went very well. I had a video interview first and then a phone interview. We were unable to continue at this time because there was no openings in my area and I was not willing to move to another city. Great people as recruiters. All extremely helpful!

Interview Questions
    • What do you think will be difficult for you if you work in sales at ferguson?   Answer Question

Sales Trainee Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

I currently just had my first interview. The recruiter was really nice, and real receptive when talking about the company. I am still waiting on my second interview.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when a customer expressed or identified your great work or service.   Answer Question

Sales Trainee Interview

Long process, I had two interviews and they did not notify for two weeks after each interview. Very nice recruiters

Interview Questions
    • How would you improve your relationship with a customer 20 years from now?   Answer Question

Sales Trainee Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in April 2011.

Consisted of a phone interview with the regional HR manager then a 1 on 1 interview at my school with a local sales rep. Both were very informal.

Interview Questions

Worked for Ferguson Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!