Ferguson Enterprises Sales Trainee Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2015

2.8

Sales Trainee Interview

Interview

I applied online and got a call back the same day to complete a video interview online. The video interview was 6 questions including location preferences and basic questions. You could re record your answers which was great as I can get nervous and talk too fast. I was contacted by email about a week later for a phone interview. The interviewer was very easygoing and upbeat. About a week after the phone interview, I was contact by phone for a face to face interview at the branch. When I got to the location, I met with 2 people seperately, the sales manager and the operations manager. The sales manager went over my experience again and told me a little bit more about the position. The operations manager spent the whole I interview talking! He barely asked me 2 questions and the questions he did ask he would interrupt me before I could finish speaking. I guess he had already decided I wasn't a good fit because he was very vague when I asked when I should expect to hear back.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals for the next 5 years   Answer Question
  • If you were to explain to me why you should get the position, what would you say?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ferguson Enterprises

Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

Not too bad. Two interviews so far with nice recruiters. On to the third and final step of a two-day event at a central location. If all goes well I hope to get an offer.

Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

3 interviews. 1 video interview with re recordable questions, 1 phone interview, and then attend an event at a location with interviews with managers. Took about 3 or 4 months.

Interview Questions

• Not many, maybe explain a time you went above and beyond for a customer and what the result was.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Miami, FL).

Interview

Interview process started with an easy phone screen that was used to get to know you better. After the phone screen was a webcam interview that was seven or eight questions and you are able to re-record answers. If you pass this phase, you are asked to fly out to a regional recruiting program that lasts two days.

Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process went very well. I had a video interview first and then a phone interview. We were unable to continue at this time because there was no openings in my area and I was not willing to move to another city. Great people as recruiters. All extremely helpful!

Interview Questions

• What do you think will be difficult for you if you work in sales at ferguson?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Baltimore, MD) in May 2013.

Interview

Two phone interviews then had an in person interview with a couple of staff members. Process took about 2 weeks and I was offered the job over the phone.It was an overall great experience with fairly easy typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with others? Willing to re locate?   Answer Question

Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

I currently just had my first interview. The recruiter was really nice, and real receptive when talking about the company. I am still waiting on my second interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when a customer expressed or identified your great work or service.   Answer Question

Sales Trainee Interview

Interview

Long process, I had two interviews and they did not notify for two weeks after each interview. Very nice recruiters

Interview Questions

• How would you improve your relationship with a customer 20 years from now?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Euless, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Euless, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

2 calls with HR then meeting at branch with GM and Sales Manager. Everybody I met with and spoke to was relaxed and informal. They were straightforward with me about hiring processes, procedures, and expectations.

Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in April 2011.

Interview

Consisted of a phone interview with the regional HR manager then a 1 on 1 interview at my school with a local sales rep. Both were very informal.