Ferguson Enterprises

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Trainee

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview Details – 3 interviews. 1 video interview with re recordable questions, 1 phone interview, and then attend an event at a location with interviews with managers. Took about 3 or 4 months.

Interview Question – Not many, maybe explain a time you went above and beyond for a customer and what the result was.   View Answer

Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview Details – Interview process started with an easy phone screen that was used to get to know you better. After the phone screen was a webcam interview that was seven or eight questions and you are able to re-record answers. If you pass this phase, you are asked to fly out to a regional recruiting program that lasts two days.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

Sales Trainee

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in November 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process went very well. I had a video interview first and then a phone interview. We were unable to continue at this time because there was no openings in my area and I was not willing to move to another city. Great people as recruiters. All extremely helpful!

Interview Question – What do you think will be difficult for you if you work in sales at ferguson?   Answer Question

Sales Trainee

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview Details – I currently just had my first interview. The recruiter was really nice, and real receptive when talking about the company. I am still waiting on my second interview.

Interview Question – Name a time when a customer expressed or identified your great work or service.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises

Interview Details – Long process, I had two interviews and they did not notify for two weeks after each interview. Very nice recruiters

Interview Question – How would you improve your relationship with a customer 20 years from now?   Answer Question

Sales Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in April 2011.

Interview Details – Consisted of a phone interview with the regional HR manager then a 1 on 1 interview at my school with a local sales rep. Both were very informal.

Interview Question – 3 & 5 year goals   Answer Question

Worked for Ferguson Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!