Ferguson Enterprises

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Training Program Interview

Sales Training Program
Pompano Beach, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in April 2012.

Interview Details – First I had a one on one interview at UCF. They asked basic questions like why you want to work at Ferguson and what sales experience I had.

Then there was a phone interview with the regional recruiter. Pretty much the same basic questions.

The last part of the process was a warehouse visit. They paid for my gas to travel to Pompano beach. I met with about 5 different people. They all just kind of tried to get to know me. They basicly all told me why they liked Furguson and asked me if I had any questions. I guess they didn't like me too much becuase for whatever reason they did not select me.

Interview Questions

Sales Training Program Interview

Sales Training Program
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process starts with a 1 on 1 interview, followed by a telephone interview, and then a office visit to the location where they are looking to place you. Very friendly and relaxed environment. Work environment is basically a cubicle or open area with a desk. Job would not be very challenging and you would have a decent work life balance.

Interview Questions

• How excited are you about this job on a scale of 1-10?   View Answer
  • Typical interview questions, such as: What are your goals, where do you see yourself in the company, name a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The 401k and other benefits were lacking. A mandatory 50 hour work week for $42,000 is not quite enough for my needs.

Worked for Ferguson Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!