Ferguson Enterprises Sales Training Program Interview Questions

2.5

Sales Training Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Pompano Beach, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

First I had a one on one interview at UCF. They asked basic questions like why you want to work at Ferguson and what sales experience I had. Then there was a phone interview with the regional recruiter. Pretty much the same basic questions. The last part of the process was a warehouse visit. They paid for my gas to travel to Pompano beach. I met with about 5 different people. They all just kind of tried to get to know me. They basicly all told me why they liked Furguson and asked me if I had any questions. I guess they didn't like me too much becuase for whatever reason they did not select me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ferguson Enterprises

Sales Training Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Houston, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process starts with a 1 on 1 interview, followed by a telephone interview, and then a office visit to the location where they are looking to place you. Very friendly and relaxed environment. Work environment is basically a cubicle or open area with a desk. Job would not be very challenging and you would have a decent work life balance.

Interview Questions

• How excited are you about this job on a scale of 1-10?   1 Answer
    • Typical interview questions, such as: What are your goals, where do you see yourself in the company, name a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   1 Answer

The 401k and other benefits were lacking. A mandatory 50 hour work week for $42,000 is not quite enough for my needs.