Ferrellgas Partners

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Material Handler Interview

Material Handler

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ferrellgas Partners in November 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was basic, I was asked about my previous work experience and if I had ever worked with hazardous materials.

Interview Question – Of I was comfortable working with Hazardous Materials.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Customer Service Specialist

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ferrellgas Partners in November 2013.

Interview Details – Two interviews. 1st interview with office manager, 2nd with faciity supervisor and office manager. Told I would be informed one way or the other, but of course, that did not happen.

Interview Question – Asked to "quickly fill out" application before 2nd interview, with very detailed past work history, given approx 20 minutes to do so. Then grilled on past work history based on handwritten application even though they had my resume right in front of them.
Manager was very casual, but nerve-wracking, just the same.
  Answer Question

Logistics Manager Interview

Logistics Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ferrellgas Partners in May 2011.

Interview Details – Initial Interview was a phone interview with HR. After phone screening I was brought in to meet with the District Manager followed by with a interview with both the District Manager and General Manager.

Interview Question – Basic Interview questions. I was asked about my experience in routing and DOT laws.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was able to negotiate working from home rather than driving 25 round trip from my home to a office than was not even open, honestly. I was routing regionally and not locally so I was able to pull that off.

Logistics Supervisor Interview

Logistics Supervisor
Jacksonville, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ferrellgas Partners in April 2011.

Interview Details – I was hired in to my current position from another postion within the company. Usual Interview

Interview Question – Nothing surprising typical stuff   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
White City, OR

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ferrellgas Partners in October 2010.

Interview Details – Applied from opening listed on craigslist.
Received phone call for interview.
Manager said he had 78 applications and had narrowed it down to a couple handfuls.
Said he would narrow further down to three people and reinterview each of them further.
My interview was one on one with manager for a full hour..thought it went very well.
I never got a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Name one thing you are proudest of be it business or personal.   Answer Question
  • What are you best at....communication skills or organizational skills?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Interview

Sales

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Ferrellgas Partners in January 2008.

Interview Details – Fairly simple, applied online - interviewed breifly on the phone. They called me for a 1 on 1 with Director of Sales, interviewed with Gm next day. They made an offer on the spot. took the job..

Worked for Ferrellgas Partners? Contribute to the Community!