Ferrero Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2015
Updated Mar 17, 2015

Junior Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ferrero.

Interview

Internal employee referral. First screening of the cv. Then i have been called to an onsite interview with both the HR and the department manager. General questions about my self and why i wanted to work for Ferrero. What are my expectations for my next 5 years, where would i like to be. Nice environment with young people. Nice interviewer, no particular tough questions.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ferrero.

Interview

It started off at a career day. I underwent an interview with two employees from the HR department. It went on to a call and then an online test, numerical and logical. I passed all these step and then received a call to join Ferrero for a 6 month internship but unfortunately i was available for only 3 months

Interview Questions

• 3 strengths 3 weaknesses about myself   Answer Question
    • They showed me a product and asked me to do analyze it from a marketing point of view.   Answer Question

Modern Trade Sales Development Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ferrero.

Interview

the interview process consists in several steps and according to which department and urgency to cover the role it can take from 2 weeks to three months. usually, n the longer process there are role games and then personal interviews with the managers and tutors. in case there is no time for role games and similar, they will go through 2 steps interview, one with the one who screened the CVs and one with the manager/tutor.

Interview Questions

• questions about the company, the role, the motivations that drive me to choose that position in ferrero.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ferrero in January 2015.

Interview

After the CV screening, I was contacted via phone call to fix an appointment for a Skype interview. It was a general HR interview, I was questioned about my cv and profile, with a few brain teasers and questions about the company.

Interview Questions

• What did you like least in you last job?
      What are you main strenghts and weaknesses?

Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ferrero (Australia (Mexico)).

Interview

Be familiar with the products ferrero offer. Will be asked a lot of "tell me about a time you displayed leadership" type questions. They may ask what you have over an internal applicant...prepare for it.

Interview Questions

• Had to do a role play pretending I was selling ferrero product to an unhappy store owner.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary differentiates between staff greatly so be prepared to stand your ground.