Fesnak and Associates Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fesnak and Associates

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fesnak and Associates (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews all with audit professionals and opened and closed by the HR rep. First round was with a senior associate and manager. Second round was with a senior, manager and a brief partner meeting (mainly to connect a name to a face). Laid back and questions were not very difficult. I was mostly interviewed on the type of person I was and what they were to expect from me as far as personality, attitude and demeanor. Enjoyed the interviews and hope to hear back with positive news.

Interview Questions

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Fesnak and Associates (Blue Bell, PA) in July 2013.

Interview

one round of interviews with three people (partner, manager, senior associate).

Interview Questions

• Describe how you ran your most difficult audit last year.   Answer Question