Fesnak and Associates Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fesnak and Associates

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fesnak and Associates in July 2014.

2 rounds of interviews all with audit professionals and opened and closed by the HR rep. First round was with a senior associate and manager. Second round was with a senior, manager and a brief partner meeting (mainly to connect a name to a face). Laid back and questions were not very difficult. I was mostly interviewed on the type of person I was and what they were to expect from me as far as personality, attitude and demeanor. Enjoyed the interviews and hope to hear back with positive news.

Interview Questions

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Blue Bell, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Fesnak and Associates in July 2013.

one round of interviews with three people (partner, manager, senior associate).

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you ran your most difficult audit last year.   Answer Question

Worked for Fesnak and Associates? Contribute to the Community!