Fiberlink Account Executive/Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.5

Account Executive/Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiberlink in August 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by multiple people, who were all rude. The first two people spoke down to me the entire time, and were not professional. Questioned all of my skills in a condescending tone.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fiberlink

Account Executive/Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fiberlink (Blue Bell, PA) in December 2011.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by the company recruiter. I had an (in-person) interview with the talent manager who answered all my questions and then some. I was then asked to come back to meet with 4 other individuals, which I did the following week. Everyone was very informative and sincere. I left the interview very excited and eager to get the job. I was called back the next day and given an offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had a couple conversations about my salary requirements and the comp plan with the talent manager before I was given an offer. When I received the offer, it was exactly what I excpected. I accepted the offer that same day.