FibroGen Interview Questions

2.8

Senior QC Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FibroGen in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. I had a phone interview with the QC Senior Director and my onsite interview was scheduled the same day. A lot of technical questions and some behavioural questions. The hiring process took 1 month.

Manager Interview

Interview

Two interviews, one with the managment above and one with coworkers

Director of Medical Writing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at FibroGen (San Francisco, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Was notified of the position via a 3rd party recruiter. Was phone-screened by the CMO. Was invited to interview in person with HR, two Directors of Clin Dev, and the CMO, who supervises the Dir of Clin Dev I'd report to. Did not complete an application ahead of time OR during visit. First interviewer had to interrupt himself so he could fetch a confidentiality agreement and have me sign it. Visit lasted ~3 hours and was intended to be a first interview; a second visit would include personnel from related departments. Company elected not to pursue a second interview (See below)

Interview Questions

• Was asked what I liked to do in my free time; I thought this kind of question wasn't allowed (legally), but some interests were on my resume so I stuck to those as my response.   Answer Question

Cta Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Interview

One phone interviews followed by a DAY of interviews. Took forever for them to get back to me.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you about small details on your resume. Like "how many patients for x study in 2008?"   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FibroGen (San Francisco, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Most ridiculous interview process. They made me come back three times to talk to different people each time. One time was all day long. I should have seen that as a red flag. They told me they had a history of "bad hires" in the past.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I countered and they gave me more stock options.

Clinical Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FibroGen (San Francisco, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

I was put forward to the company through a recruiter at the company. The interview was arranged for about 1 - 2 weeks in advance. The whole interview process took most of the day - about six hours. I met with 8 different members of the overall department, each individually.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a challenging objective you were assigned, and how you approached and attempted to accomplish it.   Answer Question