Fidelis Care

11 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Medical Appeals Supervisor Interview

Medical Appeals Supervisor

I applied online and interviewed at Fidelis Care.

Interview Details – The worst interview in my life. The Chief Medical Director was new to the company. The first initial contact was horrible as she had someone else resume in her hand during my interview. I had to correct her and provide her with my resume. Then the interview lasted 5 mins because she was fishing to gather information on my current jobs operation process

Interview Question – How is productivity managed   Answer Question

Quality Care Interview

Quality Care
Rego Park, NY

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Fidelis Care in March 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online and had interview scheduled for two weeks later. Went to interview with head of department and HR and was told I would hear back with a decision in a week. I never heard back from company despite sending a follow up email after the week was up. Stay away from this place, top down it's run awful.

Interview Question – General questions about handling difficult members and or reviewing quality of care.   Answer Question

Clinical Services Supervisor Interview

Clinical Services Supervisor
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Fidelis Care in August 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed x 3 by brand new Director, other Supervisors and staff that you will supervise.

Interview Question – How do you determine productivity of your staff?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Ask for more.

Member Services Associate Interview

Member Services Associate

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Fidelis Care.

Interview Details – They contacted me over the phone then scheduled me for a meeting which was pretty easy and simple. Then i was contacted days later to fill out a background check, then got a salary proposal over the phone. after i accepted and i passed the background check i was provided with a training date

Interview Question – Really it wasnt that hard when getting on the interview   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Member Services Associate Interview

Member Services Associate
Rego Park, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fidelis Care in July 2012.

Interview Details – I applied at FidelisCare.org and got a call from the Human Resources department about 2 days later. There was a brief 15 minute phone interview and then they invited me in to come to an in-person interview. You are first interviewed by HR then brought out to the Call center and shown around. You are then interviewed by 1 of the Supervisors or a combination.

Associate General Counsel Interview

Associate General Counsel
Rego Park, NY

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Fidelis Care in August 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted an online application and was later called for an interview? I interviewed with three attorneys, separately. Questions were general and by no means was anyone a professional interviewer, per se. My demeanor changed when I was told that it wasn't uncommon to work until 8 p.m. I went to the interview for experience interviewing.

Interview Question – Not so much difficult, but as I hadn't interviewed in a while there were a lot of open questions - tell me about yourself and why should we hire you over anyone else?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Pharmacy Technician (Pa Department) Interview

Pharmacy Technician (Pa Department)
Rego Park, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Fidelis Care in June 2012.

Interview Details – the hr person setup the phone interview with the pharmacy superivisor and then i met him next day for a one on one. he was so lost and mentioned that he dont know what he want to ask me because he had interviewed over 200 people. i felt i answered all of his question as profession and proper manner i could. 1 week went by i left them a message and email requesting followup and i got no response no voicemail.

Interview Question – what do you like the most about your current job   Answer Question

Claims Interview

Claims
Getzville, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fidelis Care in February 2012.

Interview Details – I thought this was a nice company with great potential. Only to realize that the Human Resourcing skills for this company were awful. I had a phone interview which was wonderful. I was asked to come in for the interview, I interviewed with a panel of people... which I thought that went well. Then was taken to take a typing skills test...which I knew I aced they only were asking for 35 wpm and I type at 60 wpm. I was advised I would get a call back the next week. Next week came and no call, so I followed up and left a message directly for the HR rep who spoke with me. Continued to follow up for almost a month with no response. Mind you after the 2nd week I was through with the company, but it was just rude not to respond back at all. It thats how they handle their HR department with no follow up it made me glad I never got a call to come back, in a nutshell professionalism is a must at any company. Im not upset at the company more disgruntled with mannerisms.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

Retention Representative (Bilingual) Interview

Retention Representative (Bilingual)
Rego Park, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Fidelis Care in June 2011.

Interview Details – First was reached by HR rep who asked simple questions & then by retention supervisors and then director:
What do I know about fidelis & position?
Why did I leave my last employer?
What was my expected income?
What was something I found difficult to deal with at old job?

Interview Questions

Director Interview

Director

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Fidelis Care in February 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring manager, then the hiring managers manager. Discussion, no real testing or review of qualifications.

Interview Question – Can't remember any questions in specific.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was not acceptable.

Worked for Fidelis Care? Contribute to the Community!