Fidelis Care

Updated Feb 26, 2015
Updated Feb 26, 2015

2.5

Member Services Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Fidelis Care.

The interview is 2-2.5 hrs long. You're first interviewed by a supervisor and another person. Then, you'll be asked to take a test that evaluates your customer service skills over the phone and data entry. 95% and above is passing. Finally, you'll be interviewed by the head supervisor.

Member Services Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fidelis Care.

Interviewed in the same day with hiring manager and Supervisor. There was a lot of talks about promotions and availability of overtime. Very thourough background check is done, can take weeks to finalize paperwork.

Interview Questions
    Management will try to cheat you on your asking price by informing you that there is a lot of opportunities. Stick to your guns and don't give in.

Service Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Fidelis Care.

Got a call about 2 weeks after I applied online. Two separate interviews, each about 30 minutes long with supervisors and director. Received offer 3 days after second interview. Typical interview questions. Good experience. Very professional atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a certain situation.
      What are your strengths and weaknesses.

Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate. Pay was close enough to what I had asked for on application.

Medical Appeals Supervisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Fidelis Care.

The worst interview in my life. The Chief Medical Director was new to the company. The first initial contact was horrible as she had someone else resume in her hand during my interview. I had to correct her and provide her with my resume. Then the interview lasted 5 mins because she was fishing to gather information on my current jobs operation process

Service Coordination Project Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rego Park, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fidelis Care in June 2014.

I never applied for this position but received a phone call with an invitation for the interview - based on my resume posted on Monster.com. The interview was scheduled 2 days after the phone conversation.
    It was a very positive experience. All people were incredibly warm and friendly. It would be a pleasure to be the part of such a wonderful environment.

Interview Questions
    • Some questions about my past experience with Excel and Access.
      Few questions regarding my personality: how I can work in a team.
      Question: what will I do if the project needs to be completed on time but we are running out of time.

View Answer

IT Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Fidelis Care in May 2014.

Overall was very disorganized. The people I interviewed with was just overall bad. The questions were very traditional, but the people I talked to could not answer my question. I just asked why are the reviews either one way or the other on the company. Think they were hiding something. So I turned down the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to disagree with your manager and how did you handle it   View Answer

I just did not get the feeling that it was a good culture.

Quality Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rego Park, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fidelis Care in March 2014.

Applied online and had interview scheduled for two weeks later. Went to interview with head of department and HR and was told I would hear back with a decision in a week. I never heard back from company despite sending a follow up email after the week was up. Stay away from this place, top down it's run awful.

Interview Questions
    • General questions about handling difficult members and or reviewing quality of care.   Answer Question

Member Services Associate Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Fidelis Care.

They contacted me over the phone then scheduled me for a meeting which was pretty easy and simple. Then i was contacted days later to fill out a background check, then got a salary proposal over the phone. after i accepted and i passed the background check i was provided with a training date

Interview Questions
    • Really it wasnt that hard when getting on the interview   Answer Question

Clinical Services Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Fidelis Care in August 2013.

Interviewed x 3 by brand new Director, other Supervisors and staff that you will supervise.

Interview Questions
    • How do you determine productivity of your staff?   View Answer
    Ask for more.

Associate General Counsel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rego Park, NY

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Fidelis Care in August 2012.

I submitted an online application and was later called for an interview? I interviewed with three attorneys, separately. Questions were general and by no means was anyone a professional interviewer, per se. My demeanor changed when I was told that it wasn't uncommon to work until 8 p.m. I went to the interview for experience interviewing.

Interview Questions
    • Not so much difficult, but as I hadn't interviewed in a while there were a lot of open questions - tell me about yourself and why should we hire you over anyone else?   Answer Question