Fidelity Business Services India

Updated Nov 6, 2014
Updated Nov 6, 2014

3.2

Project Lead Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Fidelity Business Services India.

looks for good technical and oral communication. there are not multiple rounds. one would be technical and the other would be manager . the notice period here is only one month. the salary package remains good here.

Interview Questions
    • technical question will be more project or practical scenario oriented   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Business Services India in September 2014.

Started with casual talks and then asked basically about my project experience and my knowledge about the tool and insights of the technology i am based on. Had three Telephonic rounds and one with Client directly, as per JD the questions put to me were close to my prior experience hence I cracked every round.

Interview Questions
    • Having 1.5 yrs experience I was not assigned any task related to Universe modification at my current company, I have mentioned that in Interview but even then they asked me if i can make universe without any KT   View Answer
    They were adamant and didnt offered me the package i desired

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Business Services India in September 2013.

There have conducted five rounds. All are telephonic and skype. First three rounds technical. without working experience cant clear this. After this one manager round with the senior manager, he checked the debugging skills and performance tuning related stuffs. Then the final is HR, where they discussed about the package stuff.

Interview Questions
    • They touched all the parts in the core java, spring & UI   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Business Services India.

Slow, easy, doesnt negotiate a lot

Not much

Business Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Fidelity Business Services India.

Hiring was smooth , after passing the aptitude test two casual interviews were taken

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

interviewed at Fidelity Business Services India in January 2013.

1st round was aptitude,in that 4 sub sections,verbal ability,arithmetic,logical reasoning,non verbal reasoning and then was a personal round

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Business Services India in November 2011.

It was so simple.
    One round technical and an hr discussion. A good interview experience

Interview Questions
    Not much negotiable. And you will get a good figure bit your take home will be very very less than you expect.

Manager Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Fidelity Business Services India in July 2011.

Had to undergo 8 rounds of interview including the HR round. Every round lasted for atleast an hour with intense grilling on QA concepts, domain knowledge, problem solving and team management skills. Interviewers were courteous and helped me to be at ease while answering the questions. Questions were of good quality and relevant to the role being interviewed for. Results of interviews were provided very next day.

Although had to go through 7 rounds of technical interviews, the last round was smooth sailing. The HR rep was pragmatic and very detailed in explaining the various benefits provided by the company. She was not the typical hard nosed negotiator we encounter during HR rounds.

Senior Analyst Programmer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Business Services India in March 2010.

Fidelity generally hires through external consultancies only. They generally dont contact you directly till you have been selected in first round. My interview was good, the interviewer was competent . There were two technical rounds and one senior manager round . Once you clear all the rounds, salary breakup is sent to you, if you accept it then you offer letter will be generated in a week's time.

Interview Questions
    • What are the various events that happen on Saving a DCR in Teamsite   View Answer
    Fidelity offered me more salary than I had asked for so didn't have to negotiate.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fidelity Business Services India in February 2010.

Number of rounds were 4
    1st round - Aptitude
    2nd round- Operations
    3rd round- manager round
    4th round- HR round

Interview Questions
    • What is your salary expectation as i was a fresher   View Answer