Fidelity Investments

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in May 2014.

Interview Details – Applied and went through two rounds of phone interviews: first with the second manager and second with a hiring consultant. After about two weeks I was called back for an on-site interview. Some of the team were out on business trips, so I had interviewed with four individuals with thirty minute intervals. After two weeks they had made a final decision.

Interview Question – How would you deal with stress?   Answer Question

Durham, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details – The interview lasted 1 hour and it consisted two parts. The interviewers are extremely easy to talk to and they said they would get back to me in one week. The interview consisted almost to none hard questions, mostly just how I could fit in their company culture. The only thing they asked me that was on qualifications is how proficient I was in Excel.

Interview Question – What do you do in your free time.   Answer Question

Actuarial Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details – I met with Fidelity during college recruiting on my campus. The first interview was pleasant; we talked about my resume and my background. The next step was a follow-up phone call with a hiring manager for the Benefits department. It was awful. She was so disinterested that it was hard for me to show my enthusiasm, which is already difficult to do over the phone anyway. I received my rejection e-mail within a few days. Needless to say, I wasn't surprised in the least.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you solved a conflict.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fidelity Investments

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!

Fidelity Investments Videos

Fidelity Investments – Why Work for Us?

Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history and has grown to become a leading provider of a wide range of services, including investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, and human resources and benefits… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fidelity Investments Actuarial Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fidelity Investments employees and interview candidates.