Fidelity Investments Associate Interview Questions

3.4

Associate Interview

Interview

I have moved through 2 interviews so far, both on the phone. The next is in person. expect the s.t.a.r. method of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• provide a time when you provided excellent customer service   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fidelity Investments (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial interview with Human Resources was scheduled right away. The time frame between interviewing with HR and management was a little long, maybe a month later. I interviewed with the hiring manager/supervisor first and then his superior. The manager was nice and engaging but asked a ton of questions, and some of them were harder than others.

Interview Questions

• What is a quality I like and dislike in a manager? (trick question???)   Answer Question

Negotiation

"We will start you with __________"

Associate Interview

Interview

The only company in my experience where you will be treated nicely having no complaints during the interview process. It starts with a 60 marks attitude comprising verbal,quantitative and logical reasoning. The next day is the technical interview- mutual funds and stock market followed by some hr questions. The final managerial round will have only resume related questions and salary negotiation- just sell yourself!!

Interview Questions

• Most annoying thing that will force me to quit the job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary was good for a fresher so no negotiations.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Got a call from a consultancy. 3 screening round- one written test, round with an HR, Senior management

Interview Questions

• Case studies, the reason for choosing the organisation   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

they had 3 rounds of interview 1-hr 2 technical 3-manager round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

na

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Aptitude, English Test and 2 rounds of F_F interviews

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to Join US?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Its a very good Platform for Commerce Background People. If you are from a Commerce Background and looking for a Relaxable life join this Org. But pls do not except more hikes.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Fidelity Investments (Bangalore (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

writing test, aptitude test, HR round of interview and Manager round of interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing to tell