Fidelity Investments Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2014

3.4

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Interview

I have moved through 2 interviews so far, both on the phone. The next is in person. expect the s.t.a.r. method of interviewing.

Interview Questions
  • provide a time when you provided excellent customer service   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Initial interview with Human Resources was scheduled right away. The time frame between interviewing with HR and management was a little long, maybe a month later. I interviewed with the hiring manager/supervisor first and then his superior. The manager was nice and engaging but asked a ton of questions, and some of them were harder than others.

Interview Questions
    • What is a quality I like and dislike in a manager? (trick question???)   Answer Question
    "We will start you with __________"

Associate Interview

The only company in my experience where you will be treated nicely having no complaints during the interview process. It starts with a 60 marks attitude comprising verbal,quantitative and logical reasoning. The next day is the technical interview- mutual funds and stock market followed by some hr questions. The final managerial round will have only resume related questions and salary negotiation- just sell yourself!!

Interview Questions
    • Most annoying thing that will force me to quit the job?   Answer Question
    The salary was good for a fresher so no negotiations.

Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Got a call from a consultancy. 3 screening round- one written test, round with an HR, Senior management

Interview Questions
    • Case studies, the reason for choosing the organisation   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2013.

they had 3 rounds of interview
    1-hr
    2 technical
    3-manager round

na

Associate Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Aptitude, English Test and 2 rounds of F_F interviews

Interview Questions
    Its a very good Platform for Commerce Background People. If you are from a Commerce Background and looking for a Relaxable life join this Org. But pls do not except more hikes.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in October 2011.

writing test, aptitude test, HR round of interview and Manager round of interview.

Nothing to tell