Fidelity Investments

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview Details – I have moved through 2 interviews so far, both on the phone. The next is in person. expect the s.t.a.r. method of interviewing.

Interview Question – provide a time when you provided excellent customer service   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details – Initial interview with Human Resources was scheduled right away. The time frame between interviewing with HR and management was a little long, maybe a month later. I interviewed with the hiring manager/supervisor first and then his superior. The manager was nice and engaging but asked a ton of questions, and some of them were harder than others.

Interview Question – What is a quality I like and dislike in a manager? (trick question???)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – "We will start you with __________"

Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details – Got a call from a consultancy. 3 screening round- one written test, round with an HR, Senior management

Interview Question – Case studies, the reason for choosing the organisation   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2013.

Interview Details – they had 3 rounds of interview
1-hr
2 technical
3-manager round

Interview Question – how will u fit in a team/manage a team /team work   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – na

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 12 months - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in October 2011.

Interview Details – writing test, aptitude test, HR round of interview and Manager round of interview.

Interview Question – No any Unexpected Question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing to tell

Associate

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details – Aptitude, English Test and 2 rounds of F_F interviews

Interview Question – Why do you want to Join US?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Its a very good Platform for Commerce Background People. If you are from a Commerce Background and looking for a Relaxable life join this Org. But pls do not except more hikes.

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!