Fidelity Investments

www.fidelity.com

Fidelity Investments Associate Software Engineer Developer Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 9, 2014

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in June 2012.

Interview Details – I became a technical intern through the college recruiters for the program the summer of 2012. Applied for the LEAP program once I was a technical intern. The process was laid back and they are usually more partial to interns getting into the program than outside students.

Interview Question – Asked me to write PL/SQL, JAVA, and C#   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NO

Interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview Details – Got a email for scheduled phone interview

Interview Question – What would you do , if you face a difficult situation ?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Developer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details – As an internal intern previously, the interview process is fairly quick. There was one 2 hour in person interview. The interview was divided into two parts - behavioral questions and technical questions. There were two interviewers.

None of the questions were overly difficult. There were standard OOP, Linux, SQL, and network questions. Standard OOP questions consisted of the follow:
What is a class? How does garbage collection work in Java? What's an API?

I was also asked to write out a few queries. There were no 'Google' or 'Facebook' type of interview questions. The interviewers were very friendly and it was a very relaxed environment.

Interview Question – List the layers of the TCP/IP stack and define/describe each.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Entering the Leap Program, there is no negotiation.

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!