Fidelity Investments Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.0

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

I applied online and had an interview via video. It took ~45 minutes and they really promoted Fidelity Investments. It was really relaxed and the questioning was forward. Interviewer was polite and understanding when I didn't have an answer for a question.

Interview Questions

• I was mainly asked about basic OOP concepts and how they apply. They also asked about previous experience and projects. One or two 'trick' questions but no crazy puzzles or expectations.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Rochester, NY).

Interview

On campus interview. 3 interviewers back to back. Tested basic problem solving, no seasoned developers so no real coding questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how I dealt with a challenging team mate   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was an onboarding program. No negotiation. The offer was set and clarified, but not negotiated.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smithfield, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Smithfield, RI) in August 2011.

Interview

I got hired right after college and the process was based on two over the phone interviews with two different individuals; a project manager and a hiring manager.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Mysore (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

on campus there were four rounds 1st written then technical interview and then two hr interviews overall procss was a good experience