Fidelity Investments

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Rochester, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details – On campus interview. 3 interviewers back to back. Tested basic problem solving, no seasoned developers so no real coding questions.

Interview Question – Give an example of how I dealt with a challenging team mate   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was an onboarding program. No negotiation. The offer was set and clarified, but not negotiated.

Smithfield, RI

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in August 2011.

Interview Details – I got hired right after college and the process was based on two over the phone interviews with two different individuals; a project manager and a hiring manager.

Interview Question – what is your favorite programming language and why?   Answer Question

Mysore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in August 2013.

Interview Details – on campus there were four rounds 1st written then technical interview and then two hr interviews overall procss was a good experience

Interview Question – about coding   Answer Question

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!