Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fidelity Investments
- Financial Representative (138)
- Financial Services Representative (57)
- Customer Service Representative (33)
- Software Engineer/Developer (22)
- Analyst (21)
- Intern (16)
- Senior Software Engineer (14)
- Systems Analyst (11)
- Equity Research Associate (11)
- Quality Assurance Engineer (10)
- Associate Software Engineer Developer (9)
- LEAP Program (9)
- Financial Analyst (9)
- Software Engineer (8)
- Technical Intern (8)
- Associate (7)
- Financial Advisor (7)
- Fund Accounting Analyst (7)
- Graduate Trainee Engineer (6)
- Account Executive (6)
- Research Analyst (5)
- Project Manager (5)
- Financial Associate (5)
- Vice President (5)
- Manager (5)
- Software Developer (4)
- IT Project Manager (4)
- Investments Representative (4)
- Customer Service Associate I (4)
- Director (4)
Associate Software Engineer Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Fidelity Investments.
I applied online and had an interview via video. It took ~45 minutes and they really promoted Fidelity Investments. It was really relaxed and the questioning was forward. Interviewer was polite and understanding when I didn't have an answer for a question.
- I was mainly asked about basic OOP concepts and how they apply. They also asked about previous experience and projects. One or two 'trick' questions but no crazy puzzles or expectations. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments
Associate Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Rochester, NY).
On campus interview. 3 interviewers back to back. Tested basic problem solving, no seasoned developers so no real coding questions.
- Give an example of how I dealt with a challenging team mate Answer Question
It was an onboarding program. No negotiation. The offer was set and clarified, but not negotiated.
Associate Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Smithfield, RI) in August 2011.
I got hired right after college and the process was based on two over the phone interviews with two different individuals; a project manager and a hiring manager.
- what is your favorite programming language and why? Answer Question
Associate Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Mysore (India)) in August 2013.
on campus there were four rounds 1st written then technical interview and then two hr interviews overall procss was a good experience
- about coding Answer Question