Fidelity Investments Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Financial Representative (83)
- Financial Services Representative (42)
- Customer Service Representative (22)
- Analyst (18)
- Software Engineer/Developer (14)
- Intern (10)
- Equity Research Associate (9)
- Technical Intern (8)
- Senior Software Engineer (7)
- Financial Analyst (7)
- Fund Accounting Analyst (7)
- Associate (6)
- Software Engineer (5)
- Systems Analyst (5)
- Graduate Trainee Engineer (5)
- Research Analyst (5)
- Vice President (5)
- Manager (5)
- Quality Assurance Engineer (4)
- Financial Advisor (4)
- Director (4)
- LEAP Program (4)
- Corporate Finance Intern (3)
- Associate Software Engineer Developer (3)
- Retirement Solutions Representative (3)
- Defined Contributions Representative II (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- IT Project Manager (3)
- Investments Representative (3)
- Software Developer (3)
Very Easy Interview
Associate Software Engineer Interview (Neutral Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.
Interview Details – On campus interview. 3 interviewers back to back. Tested basic problem solving, no seasoned developers so no real coding questions.
Interview Question – Give an example of how I dealt with a challenging team mate Answer Question
Negotiation Details – It was an onboarding program. No negotiation. The offer was set and clarified, but not negotiated.
Associate Software Engineer Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in August 2011.
Interview Details – I got hired right after college and the process was based on two over the phone interviews with two different individuals; a project manager and a hiring manager.
Interview Question – what is your favorite programming language and why? Answer Question
Associate Software Engineer Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in August 2013.
Interview Details – on campus there were four rounds 1st written then technical interview and then two hr interviews overall procss was a good experience
Interview Question – about coding Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fidelity Investments