Fidelity Investments

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Project Manager Interview

Westlake, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in August 2011.

Interview Details – I was already Fidelity employee that had transferred down to Texas with relocation of my team from Marlborough to Texas. It helped that my network in Boston had good references of me. I have been working on Project Management skills for a long time and this job was a perfect fit for me.

Interview Question – I was a great fit for this job - since my boss knew some people who knew me the interview process was easy.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Know what you want and ask for it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fidelity Investments

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!

Fidelity Investments Videos

Fidelity Investments – Why Work for Us?

Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history and has grown to become a leading provider of a wide range of services, including investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, and human resources and benefits… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fidelity Investments Business Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fidelity Investments employees and interview candidates.